Heyo

Hey there, I'm Sky!
I was on here for a few days already but forgot to write some introduction somehow^^ I've been roleplaying on other sites for quite some time. I like various settings, mostly modern and medieval-fantasy settings. In my RP I adore when both sides describe the feelings of their characters, it almost builds a special kind of atmosphere where you just want to explore more of the other side.

This site was suggested to me by someone I know so there are big hopes. I hope to find here like-minded people who enjoy similar things and spend a nice time (preferably in private roleplays).

So, let's become pen-friends haha.

Hey there Sky glad to see you join this Community here we are mostly people of similar tastes on here and understand that IRL comes first, though I do have to say that I love how you describe the connection between Roleplayers and their Characters forming some special bond with them both expressing things in the on-going RP  😄 

Anyway I do hope you enjoy your stay on here and get lots and lots of kinky Stories going  😉 

Archived