Room No. 777: Tom's Room

Tom was excited to learn that he had a whole room just for him. "Oh my Arceus..." he gasped as he entered room 777, "this place really is magical! It's got a whole bunch of stuff to keep me occupied and satisfied!" And he meant what he said.

The room had a white noise machine to help with sleep. But it was also very much suited to Tom's kinks. It smelled of pee, there were urinals, a huge cabinet of pee-related stuff was visible, and to keep the flame on his head burning bright, the room had a special glass pot with an endless amount of souls. In addition to that, there was a kitchen and dining room full of cooking machines. Finally, there was an entire sideroom filled with Cinnamon Toast Crunch (his favorite cereal), cherry-flavored foods, chocolates from around the world, mouth melting peppermint candies, and other sweet foodstuffs. There was no mistaking it: Room 777 was a haven for Tom because he liked every part of it. And he slept soundly through the night, many wet dreams to be had...

Edited by AromaticPee

Tom woke up at one point. "Gosh, I don't know how this happened, but I really have to pee! ... If only a girl was with me right now, also feeling the urge to spring a leak. ... Then we could relieve ourselves together!" He really loved urinating in front of females, especially when they were relatively young... and bonus points for being just as into it as he was. That earned a pervy grin on his waxy face.

*knocking* "Hello?" a mysterious female voice asked. "I'm looking for a... Thomas? If you're in there, please respond."

This woman seemed nice. "Well," the Litwick kinkily replied, "I'm... uh, how to put it... looking for a girl to pee with. So why don't we talk in the room and spring a leak while we're at it? The place miiiiight be a bit... smelly... but I promise to make it worth your while." His flame shrunk a bit, and he blushed immensely.

"I... oblige, for I need to take a quick whizz as well, and the nearest bathrooms are so far away from us at the moment!"

Perfect, he thought. His first friendship was about to start. And the glass pot of souls prevented his flame from supping on any potential partners. If he was lucky, they could even sleep the night away together!

"I apologize for the intrusion—wait, where's Thomas?" the "woman" said. ... Actually, she looked more like a Comfey, a Pokémon that carries flowers from a suspiciously placed vine.

"I'm right here, ma'am!"

The Comfey let out a girly scream. "Please forgive me, but I don't want to die today... so please don't burn my soul whilst I expel this poison from within my teensy tiny body!" Easy. Peasy. Lemon squeezy.

"I have to pee too... so why not pee with me?"

"...Whatever it takes to let me talk with you, Thomas..." She let him hold one end of her vine. Then, they both aimed at the nearest urinal.

*pssssshhhhhh* The two 'mons let out their golden streams, sighing and even moaning in relief. "This is a really good feeling... especially when peeing with a girl!" Tom couldn't even try to keep his kinky thoughts to himself.

The Comfey blushed slightly. It stood out on her orange face. "...Yes, it is quite ecstatic. ... Oh, pardon my ill manners, Thomas. My name is Chloe Hollyblossom. It's nice to meet you, if in an embarrassing way like a pee break at night."

"Nice to meetcha, too, Chloe! And just call me Tom, okay?"

"...All right, Tom. Thanks for coming over to Sweet Treat Island."

That sent a pang of guilt through Tom's waxy body, and just like that, he stopped urinating. "Um... I don't think I got here on purpose..." he whimpered in sudden sadness. "I was whisked here against my will, torn away from my own family... a human family, no less!"

"Tom, listen to my soothing words. Know that Sweet Treat Island is a literal paradise! And Honeydew Hotel, where we are right now, is the epitome of pleasure!"

"Yeah," the Litwick began to sob, "that may be true, but you know what they say... *sad sniff* There's no place like home!" He closed his eyes and cried at the memories of his Unovan life... life as a human with big hopes and bigger dreams.

Chloe slid Tom's penis inside her while she was still peeing. She seemed intent on keeping him as happy as possible. "*gasp* Oh... Don't cry, Tom, don't cry, PLEAAASE remain calm! I only wanted to give you a tour of the whole place! And we can have more lewd moments, too!"

Tom said nothing, only nodded to better acknowledge Chloe's wants. He could see that she clearly didn't mean to give him that moment of PTSD-style gloom. With that, he sighed calmly and a *psssshhh* resounded from within Chloe. This could still have a happy ending, turning the page on this chapter of Tom's time here... it had better lead to that. After they finished peeing, they both snuggled up, with Tom's waxy penis still inside Chloe's warm, pee-smelling vagina. Then they slept through the entire night, uninterrupted by anything before sunrise.

Edited by AromaticPee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up