The Start of a Darker Dream~

Good Afternoon Everyone! 

I'm known formally as Quindaro, however If you'd like to call me Quin or even Q, please do feel free to call me so! I am a veteren Roleplayer going on for about eight years now, though I'm here to have just a bit of fun and see what kind of trouble we can get in~ (Nothing breaking TOS though XP)

As for details, I'm mainly looking to do more erotic topics and keep it hot and heavy within the rp. I thoroughly detailed my kinks enclosed in my preferences if you're at all curious! I traditionally would only play dom male characters, however here I'm gonna try to spread out a bit more and try my hand at playing dommes and futas. Of course I always am down to play monsters especially if they are tentacled and have the ability of breaking characters and making them its own. Corruption and brainwashing/mind breaking is something I'd also be interested in. But also you get bonus points if you like alien symbiotes, androids that disobey and modify themselves, and other really cool transformative rp's.

Of course I like a little story incorporated as I'm pumping characters full of cum and making them my own personal toys, however due to the nature of some roleplays it can be a tad short if there's no conceivable path forward with the story. In that case being able to make another character or perhaps satiate another craving will be the next option, however with most smut heavy stuff please do have that in mind!

Anyway, that's my bit here. If you'd like to do anything please do let me know~! However if you'd like to just hang out and chat for a bit, please don't be shy and hit me up! I play videogames on the regular and am always down to clown for a bit. (Double bonus if you wanna do some dark ass roleplay and play Escape from Tarkov with me!)

Have an excellent day and stay dreamin!

-Quin <3

Archived