Hello! I'm yet another contender for the worst username on the site! You can call me Cupcake (19M) or whatever you like, I don't mind! 

I'm new here, so I'm pretty lost, though I'll get the hang of it! Always open for chat, whether you wanna rp something, talk or send boobs, I'm down! 

I'm Bi-Curious, with a preference for females. With males I'm only really interested in femboys! 

If you do wanna RP, my preference thingy bob is here. Feel free to check it out for a rough idea of what I'm into and am willing to try. Though in all fairness it's probably just the tip of the iceberg, I should probably edit it or redoit, since I've noticed it pales in comparison to others when it comes to detail. 

In terms of RP, I'm not too hot on the '24/7 hardcore buttsex only' stuff, I like to focus on the story and kinks. I'm pretty versatile, I can enjoy wholesome and more vanilla rps, or darker ones with more depraved kinks if that's your thing. 

In terms of kinks, some favourites are femdom, bdsm, slavery, worship, impact play and a lot more. If I sent a full list it'd take up 90% of this intro, so you'll have to ask for it yourself! Though, I am into more niche stuff that you've probably never seen much before @.@

In terms of detail, I'm not the biggest fan of super short 1 line replies. I prefer some detail like a couple paragraphs or upwards, and I can usually mirror my partner. I massively prefer private stuff as opposed to public rp, and I'm pretty shy so I prefer being approached rather than initiating. 

Anyways, I think I've rambled for long enough. If this is interesting, or you just wanna discuss tiddies or something, I'm always open! 

Archived