Greetings one and all!

Hi! I'm Spin!

I found this place among a small collection of links someone posted in Elliquiy, and now I want to stretch out and do some RPs in here, especially naughty ones. I've been RPing since the 90s, where I used to write everything down before I discovered computers, word processing, and the internet. Sailor Moon Chat on beseen.com was my first taste of RPing in a chatroom, and this led to other RPs, such as Sonic, DBZ, and just random anime mixing. Of course, this also included ERPing in private chatroom. After that, I was hooked, and wanted to RP all the things I was a fan of. As time went on, I got involved in more and more RPing, from messageboards and fourms, to chatting in PMs, to IM services. Now, lately, I've hit a bit of a dry spell, and all of my erotic itches have yet to be scratched, so I hope to make something of a change by being here, so I hope to get into roleplay with you all!

See ya around!

Archived