Um... Hello there!

Ok, put a cringy meme in the title, perfect. I've been RPing on and off since 2011. I got started on a roleplaying forum with Pokemon (a franchise I am WAY too obsessed with...) that continued into other anime, my own OCs and then I eventually found ERP. Over the years I've explored creative writing much more and dabbled into writing my own fetish writings. Their only so so, but getting better! For the last few years though most attempts at getting ERP started go pretty poorly... I was lucky enough to hear about Ecchidreams on a hentai forum so I had to zip over as quick as I could. I'm hoping to make a few like minded friends or at least get a good RP or two started, or heck if you like Pokemon, anime, video games, comic books, fantasy, anime, film making, maybe we can just strike up a fun chat.

Archived