Character Rules [MUST READ]

Yeah, I did, such is the jackass I am. So after much contemplating I made the decision for rules on characters.  While I'm pretty easygoing on character creation there are a few things I actually want in place due to plot/lore reasons, but you also avoid overpowered characters (let's be honest, a lot of chars are gonna be near OP just to an extent)

Here is a general rule that is obvious: 

1. We do not control other's characters, meta game, or commit asspull moves. You're not a Mary/Gary Sue, you don't dodge every single attack let alone know what your opponent is about to do instantly. I want to make this fun, however it's no fun when peeps are godmodding. 

2. There can only be up to four characters a player controls, one for each faction (2 for Midnight,  2 for Blackthorne) as to not overwhelm the club with too many characters. Or, of you want to shift how many characters you have in a faction (ie. 1 for Midnight, 3 for Blackthorne) that is fine too. (11/06/22)

Continuing with Vampires: 

1. Vampires in Pine Heath have a limited age up to 2,000 years. If you want an explanation, send me a text as I am still working on lore for this BS. If you have a Vampires at max age, of course they will continue to go up in years. 

2. Vampires are weak to obviously sunlight, holy water (yes Jesus Juice exists), silver, holy magics and iron can weaken their magic. No, Vampires can be seen in mirrors that are even lined with silver, and they can eat garlic, however garlic actually blocks their sense of smell. 

3. Vampires do get stronger with age as well as abilities, however Werwolves can also get stronger with age as well, hence why Vamps have magic to counter their furry hounds on steroids. A Vampires magic does not have to be strong, it can be something they are still learning, however the magic itself does not grow stronger based on age, that stuff takes training and maintaining.  

4. Vampires can only have up to three types of magic: Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Ice, Lightning,  Blood, Dark, Enchantment, Rune, and Illusion. There are also subclasses of these magics that are also limited in the same regard, so if I know fire and smoke magic, that takes up 2 out of 3 slots. The subclasses are: Smoke, Mud, Wood, Plant, Sound, Bone, Ash. In time more variants may be added. (11/06/22)

5. Vampires can get Vampires pregnant, however Human's can't unless certain conditions are met such as the Human becomes a Thrall or a Humsn bears a Fertility Mark. (11/06/22)

Now for the Werwolves: 

1. Werwolves can live up to 150 years. It's a stretch, however if a wolf somehow survives the years they can die at 150 (or more) of old age. While wolves do quickly mature, they are slow at aging once hitting that adult status, however because of how frequently Werwolves have died it's hard to keep living that long. 

2. Werwolves don't possess magic, instead they have supernatural physique which means they are naturally superior to vampires physically, even by senses. Werwolves cannot utilize magic their power counters whatever allows them to do so. 

3. Werwolves can touch silver, however of they are cut with silver it can be deadly to them. They are not impervious to illness or disease, meaning that even though they gave the power of a freight train their immune system ain't. 

4. Werwolves can only be between (in transformation) 5ft to 12ft in height. Don't need no 20 foot monsters roaming around. Those who had characters befire this rule are grandfathered in, which means you're the exception (11/02/22)

Edited by BladeRunner