For Love of Nature (AzathothxChiyako)

The sun shone through the canopy of leaves of the White Wood, illuminating forest floor with brilliant light. Animals of all kinds scurried about on their day to day activities, from the squirrels harvesting nuts, to the rabbits digging out their warrens for the coming spring. Even the birds, of which came in all shades of the rainbow, sang their beautiful song as they called out to mates they already had, and for some for future ones. And amongst the trees walked a stranger to the woods, a large muscled man with silver white hair who stood just over seven feet tall, and though he was quite large, he walked with a quiet grace, his feet barely disturbing the leaves on the ground or the fallen branches of the trees. He smiled as he walked the woods, his hands in his pockets as he took in the nature around him, it had been a while since he'd found such peace, job after job it had been fighting and protecting others, never really having a moment to just enjoy where he went, but now he could. He loved being out doors surrounded by animals and plants, it was peaceful and calm, and he smiled wider as he stopped to look at a songbird in tree. Normally for one as large as he was, animals tended to steer clear, but the animals paid him no mind as he walked amongst them, they knew he would not harm them, so when he whistled a soft song to the songbird and held out a hand, it fluttered down from it perch and alighted itself on his palm, it's head tilting back and for curiously before it let out its own song in response, to which he smiled and replied with his own whistled song before saying,  "A beautiful song friend, thank you for allowing me to hear it." his voice was deep, soft and kind.

• Like 1

The White Woods were an oddity upon the continent. While the outer fringes of the forest consisted of familiar brown trunked trees with green leaves, as one ventured deeper these were replaced with bone white wood which, when cut open, held the appearance of marble within. Instead of green leaves they were covered with soft pink flowers. It was as though one ventured into a graveyard of titans, bones bleached by the sun above, and many of the animals adapted to these conditions with white or pink colors. Bushes and shrubs took on sharper greens, as though formed from emeralds, and much brighter oranges and yellows in the fall. Those with knowledge of the area understood why this was the case: these forests were the home of an Angel.

Many of the animals within the realm were quite friendly, having rarely experienced the presence of Humans. The area flourished, the wildlife abundant, and though there were predator animals they were fed well enough that they too were not as aggressive. At least, not normally. Hunters and loggers knew well enough that entering these woods was often not worth the risk. While an Angel, the one who protected this region was not as docile as her kin, despite her appearances. But then that was the essence of nature itself: beautiful and calm at its best, terrifying and ruthless at its worst.

What fate would the silver-haired man meet with? A silent presence had been observing him since his arrival. First from afar, gazing through the eyes of those creatures which she held sway over. She could not be everywhere at once, after all, and her domain was far reaching. However this man's presence grew on her. He stepped quietly, gently even, despite his large and rugged appearance. He did not pluck carelessly from the plants. He was peaceful towards the creatures, even engaging a friendly little bird with song. A kind soul, although he also appeared to be strong.

Of course it could all be a ploy. Did he know of her? Know what she might look like? Would her presence draw out a shift in his behavior if he didn't know? And for what purpose was he here? Simply passing through? Perhaps he was on a mission? There was only one way to find out.

A faint flowery smell permeated the air. It held a slight sweetness to it, a gentle fruitiness almost akin to strawberry. Out from behind one of the many great white trees stepped a girl. Her skin was porcelain, body clad in a dark robe with wavy pink patterns across the cuffs and collar. Soft pink orbs remained fixated upon the mortal. Snow white hair was worn loosely, nearly brushing upon the ground, and from her head sprouted a pair of white bone-like antlers, each covered in flowers similar to those found on the trees. She was barefoot, only dressed in the robe, and although it couldn't be seen her little tail wiggled somewhat excitedly behind her. It had been some time since she'd interacted with a mortal.

• Love 1

A faint flowery smell touched his senses, the subtle sweetness to it made him smile, he followed the smell with his nose, his swirling silver eyes turning to face the figure emerging from behind one of the great white trees, she was small of frame, but held herself with dignity and strength. She was an interesting sight to say the least, her pure white hair and soft pink eyes fascinated him, as did the antlers sprouting from her hair, but he smiled seeing the flowers adorning the antlers, she was a pretty woman, if exotic and unique. He opened his mouth to speak, but paused as he felt a familiar tingle in the back of his head, it spoke of power, of a nature not tied to the world of mortals, he had experienced it only once before....

He brought a hand up to his chest and dipped his head to her, "It is a pleasure to meet you great one," he says softly, "I feel graced that you deigned to show yourself to me." he lifted his head as he smiled at her, "I hope I didn't offend you in some way, I was simply enjoying the nature in these woods, and may have wandered a bit." he chuckles, "I do not mean to intrude." he watched her for a response, aware that if she was what he thought she was, it could end badly for him, but it could also be a benefit as well, all depended on her nature, so he kept a cordial smile on his face and kept his posture relaxed.

• Love 1

It did not take the mortal long to notice her. At first she noticed curiosity in his expression. That was certainly warranted given the situation. A small, almost naked, perhaps even meek looking girl had arrived from out of nowhere. He was about to speak when his demeanor shifted. Respect. An acknowledgement of what she actually was. He was observant, wasn't he? But it was not such a shift that it raised any alarms. No, it appeared to be entirely within character. This was probably not some ploy, and if it was then he was very skilled at suppressing any signs of such.

Perhaps he is not so bad.

As it turned out, he had simply been wandering. He did not know the area, clearly. This meant that he did not know specifics about her, in all likelihood. It also meant that he was potentially well traveled. That was certainly useful for an array of reasons. And if simply enjoying nature was enough to make him content, then perhaps it meant that she could make some use of him.

"What is your name?"

When she spoke her voice emerged as a soft, ethereal whisper. Despite not moving closer it was easily picked up, as though she were leaning in close to the mortal's ear. There was no reason to conceal her true nature. He understood what she was, after all.

• Love 1

The man heard her voice in his ear even despite the distance and his suspicion was indeed correct, but she did not seem to be hostile, not yet at least, and even went as far as conversing with him. He nodded his head to her again, "I am known as Lysander my lady." he says softly, "And it a pleasure to meet you," he smiles warmly at her, then he gives her another appraising look as he put some pieces together, from the way she smelled, to her appearance, it all started to click in his head, but he wouldn't assume anything given that if true these were her woods, and he was in the source of her power. "May I ask your name my lady? So I may address you properly? I would hate to be rude." he says, his hands returning to his pockets as he relaxed a bit.

If she meant me harm, then we wouldn't be talking, no sense being tense about it, and if she is what I think she is, I have her to thanks for the beauty of nature around me.

• Love 1

Lysander.

The young deity's head nodded once in acknowledgement of the mortal's answer. She hadn't met a Lysander before. He was polite. Knew his place. A good reputation to start for that name. Speaking of names, he had requested her name. Which should she give him? It was far too early for the more personalized name she had with others who were close to her, but then they were very few and far between. Would he know any of them? Had he heard of her? It was probably best to start with the one she was most well known for.

"Mortals refer to me as The Horned Lady of Blossoms."

Once more her voice brushed across the man's senses as though spoken from up close, and despite her now taking a few more curious steps forward it did not grow in intensity. Her gaze drifted across the man's form, occasionally lingering here and there upon muscles, important features, and areas more concealed. He was certainly very large. Strong too, probably. It was a shame that he was alone. If he had arrived with a companion then perhaps she might have had a chance to observe something more interesting. His mating habits, perhaps! That was always fun to observe.

Hands joined together at her lower back, head tilting slightly while she grew nearer. She continued past him, circling slowly around him. There was much to see, after all, and she was a curious being. "You travel alone? Are you without a mate? What are the lands like outside of my woods?"

• Love 1

Lysander let the woman in front of him study him as he mulled over her name in his head, so she was definitely of these woods, they were hers.

So I really do have her to thanks for such a beautiful place, I should thank her at some point.

His eyes followed her as she circled him, but he didn't move, instead letting her get her fill of everything he was physically, even taking a moment to stretch as she looked, he wasn't one to not give a small show after all. "I am alone yes, most I travel with are temporary, and none have taken it in interest to becoming my 'mate' as you say," he chuckles, "A few have kept me company, but none have chosen to stay with me." he glanced at her with a smile, "And that depends on what lands you ask about, there are many, some similar to your woods, but others vastly different, I could tell you some of my travels if you'd like, I wouldn't mind such company, especially with how gorgeous your woods are, seems only fitting I give my thanks to you in some way." he turns slightly to face her, his silver eyes full of kindness.

• Love 1

She paused when the man stretched out. Perhaps she should have waited to reveal herself. Yes, if she had then she might have been able to find him in a more compromised situation! But alas, that opportunity had passed. If she watched him for long enough then she might get another. That would, however, mean ending the conversation they had now.

He was alone, but he had traveled with others in the past. Kept company, as it were. A shame that they did not continue. Perhaps it was for the better, given how picky she was about who entered these woods. Others might have been less dignified, less careful within her realm, and that would have ended poorly. Well, at least for them.

When the man turned to face her the little woman straightened herself out, nodding slowly in approval at his suggestion. "Yes. That would be fine. I would like to hear about all of them."

Leaving her woods was not an ideal situation. She had nobody else who could watch over them as she did, although there were followers who lived within her territory. But they were mortals. They could not be expected to provide the same upkeep that she did, nor the same level of protection. And what if some other outsider attempted to make a foray into her lands? No, she had to be there, as unfortunate as it was. Learning through word of mouth was for the best.

• Love 1

Lysander smiles at her and nods, "Well i'll be glad to indulge you my Horned Lady," he says as his hands return to his pockets, and he studied the young outsider, it would be rude of him to ask her to leave this place, it was her realm after all, and plus he enjoyed the peace here.

And wouldn't hurt to have the favor of such a cute outsider.

He gives her a smile and a slight bow, "If it would please you, please lead me to your abode, which I imagine would be more comfortable for the both of us, and would keep us from being interrupted." he says then straightens, "If that would be acceptable for you my lady." he wouldn't mind seeing where in these woods she called home, especially if he got to see more of this forest she cared for so well, and she herself wasn't a bad view either.

• Love 1

It was a bold request, asking to be lead to her home. Alas, they were quite some distance from it. Could she take them there quickly? Sure. But did this stranger deserve to see it? No. Not yet. He hadn't quite proven himself. Besides, she could not trust just anyone with that information. Even so, there was an alternative.

With a single nod the little creature turned and ventured off! She expected him to follow, of course. Nor did she move too swiftly, after all she wasn't trying to lose him. No, the two would proceed forth at a leisurely pace. Plants moved aside willingly for her. Occasionally she did need to hop up a rock or two, and it was during these moments that her nudity beneath the simple robe became fairly obvious with flashes of her pale rump and even the little deer-like tail situated directly above it!

Eventually the two made it to a simple little retreat within the woods. What had once been a witch's hovel had long since been overgrown by multiple trees. Even so, the entryway still existed. It was conveniently placed near a stream as well. Of course this place once belonged to one of her followers. The woman had passed peacefully within her sleep a few years prior. She enjoyed resting there from time to time.

Entering the little home one would find fairly simple accommodations. A bed tucked away within a corner. A small cooking area. A low table for speaking with guests. An old workspace with a cabinet, clearly designed by someone who had been an apothecary. Light spilled in through the occasional crack and one small window which hadn't been fully overgrown. It had been left as it was when the woman had passed, although cobwebs and moss indicated that it had been quite some time since it had been used.

"We are too far from my home. This place should suffice."

Making her way over to the bed, the petite Angel hopped up to sit at the edge. Legs dangled off the floor, gently kicking back and forth while she eagerly awaited a recounting of the man's travels. "I am also curious about your experiences." For example, what had driven his companions away? Now that was a curious thing!

• Love 1

Lysander wasn't sure what he expected, but as the woman turned and started to venture off, he had no choice but to follow, enjoying their leisure pace through the woods and slightly marveling at how the plants responded to her and moved out of her way, it showed their reverence for her, even as unthinking as most plants could be. As they traveled, he took notice more of her almost complete nudity as her cute pale butt could be seen multiple times, and her fluffy little tail had him smiling as he imagined how soft it was, even as he stepped up rocks to follow her.

Either she doesn't care, doesn't notice, or wants me to see, and who am i to deny myself a sight such as that.

AS they reached the abandoned hovel, he took not of it's overgrown appearance, and how it had been retaken by the nature around it, which made it obvious to him this wasn't necessarily her home, as he doubted one such as her would live in a place built by mortal hands. And he didn't blame her, he was a stranger after all, and while she may have power, knowledge was a powerful and dangerous thing in the wrong hands, and her own words confirmed it for him. As they entered, he took care about where he stepped, and what he leaned on, he didn't want to break anything after all. As she went and hopped on the bed, he couldn't help but notice how cute it was that she gently swung back and forth, which made him chuckle softly as he found a stable place to lean against as he looked at her. "Well, there is a lot to tell, from both my past and the places I have been, so i suppose I will start from the beginning, and why most people are hesitant to travel with me." he sighs softly as a slightly troubled look came over his face, "I am not human, at least not completely, my mother was human, but my father, was an angel." he gestures to his eyes, "Beyond my size and strength, my eyes are one of the few features i inherited from him. And because of my heritage, many people find themselves naturally uncomfortable around me, and often part ways once whatever task we were accomplishing had finished." he says with a nod, "It's also why I often find myself out in nature, it's the one place I am not judged, and I find myself loving how beautiful nature can be, in all its forms." he gives her a warm smile, "And thanks to you, these woods are the most awe inspiring place I've been to, you have my thanks for being a wonderful caretaker and guardian to this place."

• Love 1

It was somewhat amusing to her, seeing such a large man tuck himself away within the little home. She imagined what it might have been like if he had met with the woman who lived here previously. Would they have gotten along? What if they had become mates? She would dote lovingly upon him whenever he banged his forehead against the doorframe. They would wander together within the forest, caring for the wildlife and plucking various plants, although not so many that it upset her. And they would make love within this little hovel. That was perhaps the most amusing, and exciting, thought within her mind.

Ah, to have witnessed that! A shame what things could have been.

Once Lysander was settled in he began to finally recount some details about his life. Apparently others were simply hesitant to be around him. As it turned out, he was not completely mortal. A half mortal. Child of an Angel and a mortal. Pink orbs widened just a slight bit in surprise. It wasn't something she'd heard of before, but then it made sense. If she was this way then others surely were as well, and they probably were not quite so timid.

A compliment was cast her way. It just seemed like the normal thing for her to do, truth be told. Even so, accepting praise wasn't something that she was very good at handling. A simple, timid nod was her response to that. Thankfully she didn't stay too quiet for long.

"I do not understand. Would that not make your company all the more appealing?"

Surely any mortal desiring power, or protection, would desire to travel with him. Or for companionship! "You said you traveled with others before. What happened with them?"

Edited by Chiyako
  • Love 1

Lysander gave a small wry smile at that, it was something he had thought about himself, why people seemed to be hesitant or uncomfortable around him, and he could only figure it was his heritage, some unspoken feeling people had if they spent to long around him. But he would never truly know, not like his father would ever come down and explain it to him. At her first question, he responded, "I am not sure myself, simply that normal people around me often shy away, as if something about me warns of danger." he looks to his hand and clenches it into a fist, his knuckles popping as he did so, "Not that I blame some of them, when they had seen the things my strength is capable of." he sighs softly.

Sometimes, i wish I had not been given this strength or blood.

Then he gave her a smile, "But regardless, I cherish the time I spend with everyone I come across, each experience being a memory I will remember forever." he says with a chuckle, "And as for my previous companions, most went their own ways. I have traveled with many types of people, from elves, to dwarves, to even a orc or two. Most I parted with peacefully, with promises of the future reuniting us, other were not so great, I even had to fight ones I once called friends, and some more than even that." he looks to the only window not completely taken over by vines or plants, "it's one thing to fight someone who you don't know, who wants to take your life for personal gain, but to have to fight someone who you grew close to, the wound is.....much worse." he sighs and looks back, "But, you don't want to hear of my woes my Lady, but I imagine the more happy and interesting times."

• Love 1

He had strength, and that was valuable, however it was also intimidating. Made him more difficult to control. The fact that he didn't have anyone else also attributed to it. It was understandable then why others might hesitate to stick around. Did it bother her? No. Not at all. For a mortal he was strong, but he was not on the same level, right? Besides, he seemed kind enough.

Mortals are silly creatures.

Unfortunately Lysander's companions tended to go their own way. Mortals lived short lives. It probably took a lot for them to settle down with one another. He had simply been unlucky. Friends, temporary companions, but no true mate. She pitied him. Still, it wasn't anything she could help with. She was not the Angel of love.

"I am open to hearing any detail."

Her curiosity knew no bounds, and she rarely had agreeable visitors, let alone interesting ones. When it came to hearing stories she wasn't going to be picky. Even so, perhaps it would be best to focus her questions just a bit. Adventures and the many things he managed to get up to did sound more appealing.

"What do you tend to do on the road?"

Oh. Yes. There was something more pressing as well. He wasn't a bad find, after all.

"Have you ever met another of my kind?"

• Love 1

Lysander looked to the young angel, his curiosity about her peeking at her words, and after a moment of thinking moved over and sat down on the ground at the foot of the bed. He thought about what to tell her, what could he? Then she posed her second question and seemed a little excited about it, and he chuckled softly, "I have only ever had the chance to meet one angel, and that was my father, to tell me who he was and that he was watching me." he says, "Then he left, and hasn't reached out since." he looks over at her, "As for anyone looking like you, no, you are unique in that regard, not to mention prettiest than most I have encountered."  he gave her a warm smile, then looked forward again.

What should I say for this? I won't lie, but.....no, I should be honest.

"As for what I do, I typically provide protection for those that hire me to do so." he says, "It's how I travel so much, get paid to guard a group of people as they travel the land from one location to the other, and repeat." he chuckles again, "It's what brought me near to your woods my lady, I had just finished a job at the local village, and decided to use my off time to find some way to relax, to find some peace. I honestly get tired of fighting and killing sometimes, and nature is the one place I can usually avoid it." he smiled at her again, "And your woods seemed better than most anywhere else I have tried to find peace."

• Love 1

The little creature's head tilted slightly as the large man grew closer, settling now upon the ground next to the bed. Given how he was situated, the mortal would certainly gain a clearer glimpse up her robes, or at least a little further up. Alas, they were long enough to cover anything spicy. She did consider messing with him. It would be a simple task to hike the outfit up. But that probably wasn't his intention.

Although he probably wouldn't disagree with the idea. Still, that would be too bold!

He had met his father. That was the only one of her kin. Which one might it be? Perhaps she knew him? Or perhaps she would meet him? If he was making love to mortals then he was probably a lot more forward than she was. What kind of person might he be? Heck, what sort of aspect did he hold?

Just a faint hint of pink settled upon her cheeks, and only for a brief moment, as she was complimented further. She could certainly see the appeal of taking a champion, even if there might not be any fighting involved. Did others decide with this sort of thing in mind? Probably not, right?

I should ask one of them sometime. But that would mean leaving the forest.

As it turned out, Lysander was a mercenary. That was pretty interesting! Traveling the land, fighting people, and generally doing whatever he wanted. It sounded exciting. He was here during his time off. A rest. She doubted he was looking for some place to settle down, but then that worked for her.

How does one become a champion? Is there a limit?

Her brow furrowed slightly in thought. Yes, she would definitely need to speak to someone more experienced in these matters. As powerful as she was, even she had to acknowledge that she did not know how to fully utilize her own strength. Perhaps she could visit one of the closer beings? An Angel, probably. Was there not one located near the sea?

Yes. That is a fair test.

With her expression relaxing once more the little deity set her focus upon the mortal's visage. "I might have a task for you to carry out. It is something you are probably better suited towards. I wish to speak with another Angel, you see. If I am correct, there is one who frequents the shores to the south. Were you to bring her here then I would be delighted to reward you. You may ask for something in exchange."

She paused for a moment. It probably sounded a little sudden. Pushy, even. "Of course you need not do it now. Rest here first. I am enjoying your company thus far. This is simply something which came to mind."

• Love 1

Lysander couldn't help but notice more of the woman's pale slender legs from his angle, and a part of him definitely took good notice and he shifted slightly to alleviate the pressure that had started to grow in his pants. But beyond that, she was quiet for moment and seemed to be in thought, so he gave her a moment and took the opportunity to look her over again. Her small frame wasn't any deterrent to him, after all at his size, he wasn't exactly picky, but beyond that she was a beautiful sight, her pale and flawless skin, her pink eyes that drew him in, not to mention she had an adorable little tail. He smiled softly again in his own thoughts, then her next statement made him blink and tilt his head slightly.

She wants me to go and get another angel? Another like her?

He thought about it for a second, before she spoke again and he chuckled, and smiled at her warmly, then in a moment of lack of thought reached up and rubbed her head between her antlers gently, "I'm glad you have enjoyed it my lady," he says, then realizing what he had done, takes his hand back, "I've enjoyed being able to talk to you as well." he says with a small cough as he looked away, a tad embarrassed at his slip of decorum, but dammit she had looked so cute. "And, when we do part ways, I will do as you ask, and seek out this other angel, and see about bringing her here."

• Love 1

The mortal's gaze did not go unnoticed by the horned creature. Perhaps he really did have that sort of thing in mind? Would his reward involve such things? She could afford that, to an extent. He had even started to grow uncomfortable. Arousal, perhaps? Her gaze lowered slightly, curious, and in that moment the man had decided to intrude upon her space.

A large hand settled atop her head, pressing into the wild silky white threads. If she weren't an Angel she might be worried that he could crush her skull, such was the difference in size between them. He started to rub the spot. The Angel's eyes closed halfway, heat returning to her cheeks once more in the form of soft pink flustering. It felt pleasant, certainly, but it was also embarrassing. Even so, her little tail was wiggling with glee beneath her robe, and she did not punish him for the act, nor did she scold him. For a brief moment she even leaned forward slightly into it, legs kicking just a bit more excitedly.

Alas, it soon came to an end. She settled down rather quickly, although in her glee she had managed to ride the robes up slightly, allowing for the occasional peek further up along her milky white thighs. With enough focus, and just the right position, it was even possible to catch the rare glimpse of her smooth mound. Of course now there was a new game to play: how much could the mortal handle before he broke? And what might he do when that happened?

"You have my gratitude. I am curious though: where did you plan to venture after this?"

• Love 1

Lysander had expected something for his actions, and when they didn't come her thought about it, and looked back at her, had she enjoyed that? He couldn't have been sure, but that's it seemed like, as he looked at her he noticed her skirt had risen up a little and even more of her thighs had become visible. He moved to her face quickly as he knew just what could be seen now if her really tried.

Is she doing this intentionally? Or are we both being caught off guard here? I wouldn't mind, or say no to it, but she was something beyond the mortal coil, then again, he existed which meant his father...

He took a steadying breath before he answered her question, his thoughts starting to jumble oh so slightly at the arousal growing in him, which was starting to strain against his pants, it had been a bit since he'd been with anyone and his body was letting him know it. But he did respond, "I am not sure, the road has always been my home, for many years I wandered it, never having a place to call home, nowhere where I felt i belonged. Hard to feel wanted when peoples first thoughts are fear or apprehension." he chuckles softly, "Maybe one day I will find a place to call home, to defend when I needed, and to live in peace when I didn't."

• Love 1

Inwardly the little doe was grinning from ear to ear! Oh yes. This was having quite the affect upon him! Now this certainly was amusing! Of course on the outside none of this showed. Her calm, somewhat timid expression remained. Pink orbs focused upon the mortal's face. Was she doing this on purpose? Well, not initially, but she wasn't fixing it either.

This is rather fun.

His intention was to someday settle down, but his heart belonged to the road. She could appreciate that. The road was exciting and one was capable of meeting many others upon it. Other adventurers. Perhaps a mate. She envied him for that.

"Succeed in my request and I may offer you that home, should you desire it once you do settle down."

May, being the key word. It depended really on how well he might succeed. Other trials might be required. Who is to say? She was not the Angel of fortunes. But then he already had made a fair impression upon her.

"Beyond that, what sort of things do you think you might request of a being with my power?"

Lysander blinked as he looked back at the Angel, surprised at first by her words, she was offering a home here, in the woods, her woods, if he succeeds in her mission.

Was she being honest? A home? Somewhere he could be at peace?

His eyes wandered as he thought about his answer and couldn't help but keep his gaze from falling on her almost fully exposed legs, making him shake his head clear as she spoke again and asked him a question, which made his gaze come up to her face, and he tilted his head as he thought about his answer, hoping to distract himself. "I do not know my lady." he says, "Having a boon granted to me, is not something i have thought about before." he said honestly, "I don't want for much, nor do I crave power. And money is only important to those with something to lose, and all i have is my life." he chuckles softly, "I think, my lady, i would leave that up to you."

• Love 1

Once more the mortal's eyes wandered, and once more they appeared to settle between her legs. He was entranced! At least, partly so. He could still respond to her questions, as distracting as it was. Nor did he appear to want for much. It would be her decision, ultimately. A shame that he was timid in his desires, but who was she to judge? At least she would have time to come up with something sufficient.

Hands settled against the bed behind her. She leaned back into them, legs idly parting just a slight further. Acting as the one to entrance a mortal was not something she had attempted before. Sure, she had observed, and she had played a minor role from afar on a few occasions, but doing this sort of thing directly? This was an exciting new experience!

It is kind of fun.

Legs gently kicked back and forth while the Angel was seemingly buried in her thoughts. "Very well. I will think of something, unless you manage an idea upon your return." There was another long pause. What other questions to ask? Some hinged upon what she might learn from her elders. Those would need to wait.

"Have you ever laid with another before? I would like to hear about those experiences."

Sure, she had viewed from afar, but to hear directly from a mortal? That was a well of information she had yet to explore!

• Love 1

Lysander now was positive she was doing it on purpose, moving and positioning enticingly, more of her lower half becoming visible as she moved, which drew his gaze back to her long slender legs and further up, he wondered for a moment just how soft those legs could be, before pulling his eyes away and looking back to the angel. So, she was teasing him, wanting him to get aroused was she? Then, who was he to not reciprocate the gesture, and he shifted slightly on the ground, no longer hiding his partial erection, which pushed against his trousers.

See if her eyes wander as much as mine do...

Then he answered her question as he locked eyes with her, "I have, I have had multiple partners before." he says, "If another thing I gained from my father, it was his sex drive, luckily for those around me, I have enough control normally, to keep from letting it control me. But I've lain with many a race, most smaller than myself, some larger than I am. Few have matched my stamina either." he chuckles and winks at her, "And once in the past, I had the fortunate encounter to lay with a dragoness, though that was more about breeding than anything else, she wanted a strong mate for her brood."

• Love 1

Once more the man's eyes returned to her milky white legs, only now he didn't make much of an effort to hide it. In fact he was no longer making an effort to hide any of his arousal. The young Angel's eyes ventured down, looking upon the man's aroused state. She made no effort to hide it herself. Why should she?

I wonder if that is painful.

Pink orbs lifted again, matching the mortal's eyes. He had had multiple partners. That was unsurprising. Smaller ones, bigger ones, even a dragon! Apparently he had an admirable sex drive. Could it match someone like her? She doubted it. But then she hadn't ever actually engaged fully in such matters before.

"Interesting. What would you say your favorite encounter was? Do you have any preferences for your mate? A favorite position? Have you done it with more than one at a time?"

A foot lifted, idly pressing her big toe against the lump within the man's trousers. She was careful as she prodded and rubbed against the spot. Could pants literally burst from such a thing? How big did he get? Would she need to restrain him if he lost his control? Her curiosity only grew now.

• Love 1

Lysander had guessed right, she did indeed look to him this time and at his girth restrained only by fabric. So even an angel like her is one to take an interest in such things, unsurprising given what she embodies. He locked his gaze with hers, his silver swirling eyes, meeting  her pink orbs.

How far will she take this I wonder-

But before he could finish his thought, she asked her next question and her foot began to idly rub against his swollen girth, causing it to strain further against his pants as it grew harder still. And it took him a moment to clear his head enough to speak, and this time his voice came out slightly huskier than normal as his own hand traced a finger up the leg she had been using to press against him. "I would think my favorite encounter, was a group of nymphs, who I had stumbled upon in a journey of mine." his hand trailed further up her leg, "I was passed around for two days as I satisfied them, in the water, out of the water, against trees, such was the mating we did, that it incited the local woodland life to do the same." he gently squeezed her calf as he spoke, "As for preference, i am not exactly a picky man, most are scared and timid of me given my size is....proportional." He kept his gaze locked on hers, "And i would say....my favorite position thus far, was when I once held a woman aloft, with nothing more than what is currently in my pants, that your toe seems curious of."

• Love 1