New to ERP!

Hi! I was pointed in this direction by a friend, and this seems like a pretty cool place. I'm very new to RP, let alone ERP, and I'm not especially good at approaching people, but dammit I'm gonna try. There's a lot to figure out here, I haven't done the forum thing in a long while, but I'm excited to meet new people!

This is a good place to learn, I think! You'll find all kinds of themes and styles and kinks here, so I suggest you just throw yourself into it and find a few partners. You'll learn as you go and discover what you like (and what you don't). Just take care to discuss limits before you start playing. And avoid people who don't know the difference between the RP and real life. And remember to wear warm clothes!

And when you're ready for the end boss, the challenge is to play a novel-length scenario with me without either coming or crying. Then you have won at ERP.  j/k 😄

Archived