Is this where I say hello? Um, hi, I guess? I've been wandering around the interwebs for NSFW role-playing and here I stand. Type. You get the idea. I'll admit I'm green as a banana at this, but i hope to get along with everyone here and make some...connections? Friends? Good memories? Good times? This feels like introducing myself to the class lol. Any-who, I consider myself the gregarious, if oddball, type. So I'll be moseying around and see what's on the menu. I sound super corny, don't I? See you on the trail, I guess. Huzzah?

Reading through the Terms of Service and the starter pack message I got signing up (very convenient by the way, thanks) and wanted to ask a question. I didn't see a 'newbies asking questions thread' so I figured I'd leave it here.

I was going over the page explaining in more detail about setting up the preferences page (again, very comprehensive, much appreciated) and i understand the concept, but i was wondering, once preferences are set, are they 'locked in' as it were? If someone changes their mind on their preferences, can they edit the post/dropdowns/choices or do they have to reach out to one of the Mods/Administrators to change it or let them start over. I don't want to be a pest about it. Thanks in advance for any advice/response.

Archived