Hi There, Hello, It's Yuu - er, Me!

Well, with that stupid joke for a title out of the way, uh...hello (again)? Yeah, I'm real bad at introducing myself seems like.

What I'm much better at (or at least like to think that I am, though that's obviously up for debate) is roleplaying! I've been roleplaying off and on for almost as long as I've been on the internet, ranging from other forums, to instant messengers, to chatrooms, and back and forth between all of the three. Nowadays though, I don't really have as much time as I did in the past to try and find some fun RP partners via the latter two, and it seems like it's gotten even more impossible to find RP's on them as well, at least without already knowing people. But lo and behold, I stumbled across this place! From what I've been able to tell by browsing around real quick, it looks like there's real potential for some fun with fun people here, so here goes. I hope to interact and roleplay with any and all who will have me, so here's to having some fun in the near future!

Archived