Writing Challenge for IR

A brief prompt I had in mind is for an after/near the end smut scene.

It would be in a bedroom and maybe there would be a brief conversation between an average guy and Raven or Starfire from DC. The ladies are both present and it's briefly mentioned how they'd saved the guy recently from something. The scene moves on to reveal

Raven and Starfire had a threesome with the guy and perhaps one of the heroines is sexually servicing him while the other is trying to have a casual conversation.

If the scene continues farther than that, that's cool, but I think it would be funny and hot to see something like this written out

Thanks

• 3 months later...

@Mr. Satyr - I'm don't think I can do this one. It's like in art class when you'd get an assignment to "draw this still life" which feels restrictive, but gave you creative freedom because you could chose your medium, your viewing angle, use any style you wanted, etc. and add something unique to basically the same thing everyone else was drawing. We would get a lot of variation in the final output, but you could still see what the source material. But this feels more like when someone would say, "oh, you're an artist? Can you draw a realistic colored pencil drawing of an elephant standing on one leg in a circus tent holding a ball on it's trunk?" The only real creative freedom you get there is to do it in your own personal style. But in the end, anyone who draws that is going to draw basically the same picture.

Of course, there's also the problem that I don't do canon characters in general, especially ones I'm not as familiar with, because I know I won't do the character justice like the person who created the would. And with the plot more of less outlined, there's not a lot of creative wiggle room for me. This is more of a "write this scene" thing, and that's not really challenging for me, aside from the challenge of trying to get the characters right, which I feel like I'd fail at miserably.

If anyone else wants to take a shot at it, feel free.