Oh, hi there!

I'm usually really bad at these kinds of things so I guess I'll start by saying I'm here because I do enjoy a good rp/erp every now and again. I took a long break from this kinda thing but I'm finally looking to get back into it. Also to note, I've been roleplaying for years and I enjoy an array of topics, so feel free the check out my preference sheet and hit me up ♥

Welcome, welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here and maybe we'll even write together. 😄

Unfortunately, like any community of a larger size, we do have a rotten apple here and there in the bunch, so if someone is acting unreasonably to you, I do advice you to report them to site moderators so that they can toss that rotten apple out into the trash bin where they belong. 😆

Oh hello there! Seems like you are an interesting person! Well yeah this site is rather scarce on activities in the forum's but i can say, it's not half bad. Lots of tools and stuff but the messaging system takes a while to figure out. Welps do have a good day, i am an experienced roleplayer too so if you wish to rp then dm me!

Archived