What can and what will

Hello there! So I am new to this website which I did find on accident as I was searching for a good place to explore roleplay and all that encompass it from the last website I had been from before I got busy with life and its antics. 

I am generally open to changing my character based on preference that we both can discuss on but I guess to give a general answer I sway on is that my main OC is more spirit with a couple forms that are male, shemale, and female. It's like one of the old Celtics faiths of the tri-fecta appearance where they often have three forms.

Now that's not to exclude Fandom roleplays as I do enjoy getting into character and acting was a past time of my younger years and I will do my utmost to be as immersive as possible. If I don't understand the character fully please expect me to ask questions and details to fit the role.

I try to be friendly here and am very curious to explore this website as just casually looking around shows alot of interest in the various ideas here.

Ahem. Alas I can also play multiple characters if one is not enough or as I do have experience as a DM for a few table top games, to create and explore a world together.

I hope everyone is having a great time here and I will do my best to jump in without hesitation.

Archived