Dungeon crawler ( rp concept)

rather it be out of boredom or obligation i feel i need to rp more here... and my thing is usually roleplaying a narration  a GM vs Player situation... roleplaying the world its self while players interact with it...

the concept for this, is called dungeon crawler, a endless dungeon raid  as you the player goes in with nothing but there wit and whatever else they would normally have on them... slay monsters, find treasure, solve puzzles, fuck or get fucked depending on your preference. mean while i may used your displayed kinks to add to the theme of the dungeon...the goal is "self indulgence" keep going till you either die, get bored or maybe take a break and pick it back up some other time... extra details can be discussed in pm...

the theme of the rp may also be changed and as such does not need to be a medieval fantasy, could be modern, western, apocalyptical or sci-fi, as a result the monsters, treasure and puzzles change in theme as well...the dungeon works this way as well, as you don't nessacarily have to be diving into a dungeon. maybe its an abandon mansion, the wrong side of town, or a mafia hideout.... 

that being said i am a person and thus im not nessacarily going to be down for anything though ill probably go for most things

[images for attention]

cfa5026cd4b530bd61a92403ca40f5b2.jpg5b02f6117288a87bec7e0f1f39ec9f7d.jpg3844021310e7a17f44df8c0f83bba6b3.jpg78db74354760beaa783cec593f18633e.jpg