KitKat’s Dirty Dreams

Hi everyone! I created my account a few days ago, and I’m feeling very optimistic about exploring what EcchiDreams has to offer. I’m here mostly to look for private roleplays, and actually do a lot of my writing on [MOD EDIT: Removed Section 14 Violating Content]

I’m still working on getting my profile finished with an “about me” page, but I’ve written a preference sheet and made a post that hopefully some of you will find appealing. I bounce between using my phone and my computer to check Ecchi, so I’m not always quick to reply, but please feel free to message me whenever!

I will admit that I can be choosy about my partners - creativity and strong English-language fluency are both very big parts of my writing preferences. I apologize if I come across as a bit snooty if we don’t vibe very well.

To end this post off, I’d like to share some of my all-time favorite kinks to help anyone who’s interested in messaging me get ideas about what I’m looking for:

• Anal - yep, I’m a buttslut. Anyone guy who’s enthusiastic about eating ass, fingering a tight butthole, or sliding their cock deep into a girl’s guts will immediately get my attention.
  • Ageplay - I’m 25 IRL but in high school I was a real wallflower, and didn’t date much. The idea of stepping into teen me’s shoes and living out some sexy adventures is endlessly thrilling to me.
  • Being eager and/or naively slutty - sort of carrying off the last one, I really love to play my characters as eager sluts, or as unwittingly and naively slutty because they don’t understand the taboos around sex. Being taken advantage of like that is a huge turn-on.

I think this post has gone on long enough to basically be my entire About Me section 😛 If you’ve read this far down, thank you! And look out for more posts from me in the future. 

Thank you both so much! I'm excited to be here. Hoping I can find some more partners interested in my prompts. I'm interested in the clubs, because I'm thinking I may be able to find a few that really appeal to me.

Archived