[M4F] Dark, cruel roleplay (rape, underage, torture, enslavement, degradation, and more)

Hello everyone! I'm looking for roleplays on the darker side. Rape and abuse are a must. Various other kinks can be incorporated--some of my favorites are breathplay (especially waterboarding), orientation play (forcing a straight girl to go lesbian or a lesbian girl to take cock), and ageplay (girls aged 8-14 are my favorite). I'm also open to snuff if it interests you. My main limits are blood, feet, furry, and my character being dominated.

I have some general roleplay scenarios here. If you're looking for something more specific and messed-up, one idea I've been toying with recently is raping a disabled girl, whether blind or paraplegic--it would be fun to take advantage of her disability in a truly cruel and fucked-up way.

Message me if any of the above interests you! I'd love to chat and figure something out!

Edited by CruelAndUnusual
  • Love 2

• CruelAndUnusual changed the title to [M4F] Dark, cruel roleplay (rape, underage, torture, enslavement, degradation, and more)