Long time listener, first time caller

Which is totally a lies! I just finded this place the other day and stumbled in and prompty posted my intro in the wrong place cause....forums....so crazy!

Anyways now that I been here for what seem likes tens and twenty of minutes and even figured out how to fix my preferences and figured out why the messenger thing was eating my messages and so I'm back to tries this again!!!

Hi! I'm Gidgy!

Yes, I uses too many exclamation points and too many essesses and that just kinda be the way of things. Hopefully you hang in there with it long enough to gets to know me enough that you finds out it not really THAT bad and I'm pretty fun and excitable and generally keeps a pretty positive attitude at most all times and only sometimes eats the last donut. Which I did just eats... It was really good... It be the glazed kind that no matter how much you licks your fingers afterwards you still have sticky on your fingers. Which is not something I mind so much cause some types of stickiness are way more betters than other kinds. Mhmm.. Wayyyyy more betters. But only sometimes. It possible that donuts gives you adhd, or maybe I gived it to the donut? We may never knows, so just better embrace the mysteries of the nuts of dough!

I'm a little. People around here maybe not as familiar with em cause I keep getting textualized faces of confoosion and so I'll try to clear it up just a lil bit. Littles are like regular people, you knows over 18 and adults, and such. But! That only on the outside. Inside, they pretty much dinna grow up at alls and just kinda stayed little. How little? I dunno. People asks me what age I am when I'm little and it's really hard to answer so I just makes up something and then forgets what I telled em. For me it probably elementary schoolish age when the world was citing and new and fun and recess was really the only reason you went to schools and the rest was pretty fun too cause you had your best pals there to be with. I dunno why everbody else mostly kept growing up, cause that's really like a perfect time and still is if you never loses sight of what could be and so you gets people like me. Fun loving, emotional, lil balls of energy that freak out and annoy the angsty uptight peoples who are better spellers and generally are pretty harmless to the rest of the humanities.

Since I'm little, and being little is AWESOME, I roleplays little too. So like lolis and the like. I know not all people likes lolis and some people even gets triggered by them being around. I not ever try to trigger anybody and I not be offended if somebody not want to play with me. Just like I hope you not be offended if I politely decline any attempts to grow me up, make me curvy, change the way I talks, or generally ever trying to make me more not-me-like. 

I likes to roleplay though and some things I love love love and some things I not like very much, but most things I at least willing to consider. I like bdsm for examples! But not mean ever RPs gotta be bdsm related. Even if it's not, I'm still mostly subby, and I can't really help that, and it take waaaaay too much mental energies to try and stay in a dommy mindset, so I not usually very interested in trying it. There be some exceptions sometimes, cause even littles meets someone who is more little or just generally in need of tying up. Sometimes dommy people need tying up and I can't be held responsible for what the rope wanted to do. You have to takes that up with the rope in rope court and they only meets on every third Tuesday of the month at xactly 12:15pm at the Starbucks. And no, I don't know which Starbucks, cause I not gets invited to the rope meetings on account of not currently being a ropes.

I pansexual wiff a preference for the feminines. If you are feminies or aren't that but are still awesome then we should deffo talk some! I not so much cares about what parts you got, it more the energies you bring. That's what I gets from the RPs, bein a bit of an empath with some intuitions I like to feels people's energies if they're good peoples, no matter what their character might be doings, and if the stuffs we are RPing about gets hot and heavy well that pretty fun to feels too! Cause of that I not so much get into those RPs where you just send messages every other day or posts stuff on a message board. It just not feel the same to me even if the words be all there and spelled right and pretty to look at. I can go reads a smut book for that. Not to knock the kinda RP some people doos here, cause not everbody is me, so it very okies if you like the message thread kind, just understands that it not really my thing so much.

I like to post shorter messages. This one be kinda long cause I'm just chatting at ya and not trying to RPs. When I RPs it more like a paragraphish. I'm a pleaser though so if you posts more I prolly do too just cause I wanting to make you happies. I just maybe fall sleep and fall out of my chair if it take 30 minutes to craft some massive post! I feel the energies remember? So I not always needs all those extra words, and I sometimes forget not everbody like that and then I leaves out some words of my own that I shoulda put in theres. I maybe give the longer poster types a try and somebody offer to help teaches me how to do it and I maybe be taking hers up on that offer to see how it is, specially cause she's super cute!

I updates my preferences and if you gots any questions just messages me and ask and I tries to answer!

Gidgy

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Gidgy,

Came across your post and loved it. It made me realize how bate mine is. I will remedy that soon as I love to write.  

Until then,  here's a list of scenarios.  Much of it is connected but we can pull one or two as Stand Alones. Let me know if anything interests you...

I have several story lines in mind, all connected.  All Yuri/loli. Some include...

- Head of the Female Lit dept hosting a "special" dinner party for the facility. The students are dessert. 

-The Headmistress' House which has a private Speakeasy Stripclub in a subterranean lair, where the students can get some "Extra-Credit". 

- One of the new bratty legacy students just won't stop going to class "bare" and isn't afraid to showoff.

- The Deaness of Discipicine, a butch biker in her spare time, isn't afraid to correct the wayward (very lite BDSM but mostly coercion into depravity with her strapon "Mrs. Hole Hungry".)

- A set of ultra-wealthy woman, afew alums, borrow some new students for a Yacht Trip around the Greek Isles. Announced as a "Field Trip" the girls come back tan...no tan lines.

- An expelled teacher finds a new job and a familiar craving with a shy, awkward, insecure student. 

- How was the School founded? A disgraced Nun, whose indegressions were kept quiet by the Church provided she leaves, has ideas about education 

- A wealthy donor has an ancient historical connection to a family tradition. This in turn helps the Nun.

- Another wealthy donor loves summer time pool play. All the girls love her eventually. What she films (Drying Off Sessions) and sells which pays for influence and access to the student body(ies) at the school.

- Yet another wealthy donor hosts a selective private party with...a contest. To see if her Championess/Butch Biker/familar Deaness at a private school, can make a new girl cum before someone else's Championess can do the same

- A young mother, mother to a student, is despondent about her own lack of suitable prospects after the recent divorce.  Her daughter, new to the school but an eager learner, doesn't want Mommy to cry anymore and offers to keep "a secret". Will Mommy succumb? 

- A Warrior Queen, in the distant past has a particular interest in the youth of her people, both assimilated or conquered. Annual Tributes, in the form of the most beautiful nubile girls, are required to be sent to the Summer Palaces. This sets off a long family tradition which continues to this day...

- The Deaness again. She owns a bar. That bar is frequented by a gang of butch bikers and their girlfriends. One biker has a new girlfriend. That girlfriend has a friendly daughter.  Things get extreme with the mother getting serviced in the bar, her daughter follows suit, reluctantly, on the pool table. Mouths, hands, fingers, tongues and...objects are used on the girl as mommy watches, helpless as all her maternal Instincts rage to stop it but the sensations being fed to her own flesh as well as what her eyes observe...make resistance futile. She begins to wonder if they could be guided, coerced together...

Or this...

This is a little different than what I normally engage in. Here it is...

Drug addict mother offers up her under ag e daughter to a female Housing Counselor who's stopped by the inform her of their pending eviction. 

The daughter is somewhat used to this and often likes it when Mom offers her up for "things"...she likes the power. She likes how adults treat her. Like she's one of them.  

I can play any of the 3 roles but really interested in exploring this as the Counselor who is entirely shocked by the proposition. She hasn't been with a girl since Sasha and her fooled around in HS. She's never been with an under- ag e girl before.

As I said, I can play any of the 3 roles and we can do Counselor/aggressor daughter. Or Mother/daughter perform for the Counselor. Or Mom and daughter seduce the Counselor. 

...I can tone down the mom's drug addiction or swap it out with just serious poverty.