Female Bi Looking for an RP partner!

Hi. I was looking for someone to RP with. I would like to do one of 2 Rps.

1-any Splatoon Rp (I have some limits). It's that simple. Nobody seems to Rp this franchise. =[

2-pokemon transformation. Basically human female (me) gets turned into a Pokémon. Could involve getting caught. If the person who wants to Rp this is male, I would prefer you play most antagonists. If any females want to Rp this, we could either have the other female (I'm a sub) be antagonist, or we could change it and have 2 people get transformed, and we both share antagonist (or 3 player works).

I'm open to other Rps (especially fandoms) if anyone has any suggestions. But those are my ideas.

1- I think it's because splatoon is a kind of loli roleplay with strange octopus kids. (And I have nothing against loli, btw. On the opposite). A thing that creeps me a little with splatoon is the way their hands and feet are... I dunno why but it absolutely creeps me out. I just like cute characters with hands and feet intact as it adds to how cute the character can be.

2- Basically Pokemon dungeons? Though I don't really see why one of us would be an antagonist when they could be partners. It's what made Pokemon Dungeons rather charming. The whole human turned into pokemon is cute that way, as they meet other pokemon and it becomes a kind of little "I'm not supposed to be there but I have a friend now" story.

I mostly do yuri roleplays myself anyway, just thought I'd leave that detail since you seemed fine with it.

There are adult characters in Splatoon ( notably the newscasters and also the original protagonist is an adult at this point) I kinda get where you're coming from with the rectangle fingers thing. (I think you just ruined their hands and feet for me)

As for the dungeons thing, my brain just didn't make that connection.  I said one person could be antagonist because I prefer very Dom vs sub roleplays. I never actually played dungeons, and I wasn't really looking to give it that charming element. I also want to say again how much I love the idea of being caught, but that's it. I'm fine with doing the Pokémon rp if you are.

Heh... If we give more human shapes to inklings, it's not so bad. But yes, I am absolutely terrified of their hands and feet. They probably can fixed through fanart or something.

As for pokemon, that's where I'm the one feeling weird about it but at the same time, I didn't even think about the fact you thought about being caught by a trainer and not by another pokemon. This is where our thoughts went on different directions. I've once had a human/pokemon relationship but it wasn't really a dom thing but more partners. (Male luxray, female human)

Edited by Goddess Aurora

Link to nightmare fuel:

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fhps96yxed5m61.jpg%3Fwidth%3D640%26crop%3Dsmart%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3D183c8f1bbd97e4fa2060d1314501dcb67e72c99d

I didn't even consider that pokemon could catch each other (it's like the dogs in Undertale realizing that they can pet each other) that goes to show the amazing extent of my stupidity. 

1 minute ago, Thatotherothergirl said:

I didn't even consider that pokemon could catch each other (it's like the dogs in Undertale realizing that they can pet each other) that goes to show the amazing extent of my stupidity. 

They can't, per say. This is why I mentioned Pokemon dungeons. They are free pokemon without pokeballs. So "catching" each others there would just mean differently like kidnapping.

But yes, for splatoon, I'd prefer the fanart over the real thing. XD That image really is cursed when it comes to the way they are designed. They're cute otherwise but still a but cursed.

I think it's less about canon and more about the artstyle. They're basically loli characters (Or chibi adults if we go that way) even though the former makes more sense.

As for kidnapping, it depends what you want. I don't really do full pokemon roleplays. I've had human/pokemon at the very most but I'm difficult on the choices there.

Well the first really depends on what you wanna do. The following Splatoon characters are adults: Callie, Marie, Pearl (surprisingly) marina, Frye, shiver.

For kidnapping I'm open for discussion. We could both be captured by one human, or have a 1 human 1 pokemon situation.

Marina is one of my fave I think. I just don't know if I'd imagine one of them sexually. XD Loli or not is nothing to me but I never went into splatoon a lot.

As for pokemon, well, I still don't know either. I do mostly but not only, still mostly yuri roleplay. Not sure what you would be looking for exactly, though.

Frye wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't of the lack of hair. lol... Hairless heads feel a little odd to me. She has hair but not enough imo. It's a style, I guess.

As for pokemon, hmm... I like yuri, tentacles, etc. But I think what weirds me out is the pokemon themselves. So many weird shapes and forms. 😛

Meanwhile, pokemon anthro (Semi-human/semi-pokemon like my Aqua in my albums by example) were made so well to fit something cute/sexy.

With Frye I believe you're referencing the forehundredhead.

As for pokemon. I will check out your album (it'd be easier if you send it here) but I'm somewhat open to antgro (with pokemon it actually has it's own kink called pokêmorph) but there are also pokemon like scorbunny and gardevior who are humanoid.

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/09/2023 at 20:36, Thatotherothergirl said:

Hi. I was looking for someone to RP with. I would like to do one of 2 Rps.

1-any Splatoon Rp (I have some limits). It's that simple. Nobody seems to Rp this franchise. =[

2-pokemon transformation. Basically human female (me) gets turned into a Pokémon. Could involve getting caught. If the person who wants to Rp this is male, I would prefer you play most antagonists. If any females want to Rp this, we could either have the other female (I'm a sub) be antagonist, or we could change it and have 2 people get transformed, and we both share antagonist (or 3 player works).

I'm open to other Rps (especially fandoms) if anyone has any suggestions. But those are my ideas.

I be interested on trying to do rp on number 1 I am male myself but I do usually play as my female oc named Rayane if that’s possible?