(Futa x female/futa) Micori looking for some fun.

Micori

Introducing Micori! A bright and happy monster girl loving to have fun with herself and others. Living among humans (as she could as well pass as one anyway), she developed a satisfaction in masturbating to play, having sex and if she feels like it, even treat herself with a tasteful autofellatio. Her cum will not impregnate so she can have as much fun as she likes without any danger. What she would need is a friend to feel pleasure with and share the joys of sex. Her personality can vary but she can be pretty playful and otherwise a very decent person outside of sexual activities.

The kind of partners she would be looking for:

• Female, human or furry. Both are fine and the kind of character can be discussed.
  • Loli, same kinds as above. She would not mind having fun with a younger girl.
  • Another futanari, more specifically one like her in sexual features by preference.
    • Penis and Vagina, both are fun to play with.
    • No balls. Sorry, I do not like them. That's it.
Edited by Warning

• 4 weeks later...

Hi hi! If you haven't had any takers yet, I'd love to be yours-

I mean, work something out. It's my first post on this site and your style/character really caught my eye, and to get to the meat of things, all your preferences aligned with mine. Please HMU if you're interested in a bit of a sub that likes to express her love ❤️

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, jessiedark1 said:

Hi hi! If you haven't had any takers yet, I'd love to be yours-

I mean, work something out. It's my first post on this site and your style/character really caught my eye, and to get to the meat of things, all your preferences aligned with mine. Please HMU if you're interested in a bit of a sub that likes to express her love ❤️

She is not exactly taken yet. Discussed about at times but not taken. I see that it is indeed your first post. If you are fine with the requirements for Micori, I'd like that you tell me about what you're looking for. It can be done here or in Ecchitext but this thread is mine so I don't mind if you want to discuss about it. I can sometimes get in details with what could be a good setting (while brainstorming for ideas, taking into account both roleplayers' ideas, just having a good time) so ecchitext can be considered better sometimes. I'm glad that you look a liking to her. Welcome!

• Love 1