Dreaming in a new community..

Good day EcchiDreamers,

My name's Blackwing and while I'm new to this community, I'm certainly not to roleplay.  I've been roleplaying since my teens, table-topping it at Dungeons & Dragons and ShadowRun and learning about the world of erotic roleplay soon thereafter.  In the roleplaying arena, I've played those (in several editions), a number of World of Darkness paradigms and briefly visited several more.  There's been a number of virtual media I've used, from the early days on IRC to Second Life and others both with and without avatars.

Thankfully, I've also spent plenty of time leveling up my game in the real world, participating in a number of lifestyle groups learning skills at shibari, impact, wax play and more.  Writing about any of it is second nature.

In terms of this place, I'm hoping to find lovely femme roleplayers, hopefully with a submissive mentality to create some wonderful plays.  If you are into any or all of taboo play, roughness, gangbangs, cum play, corruption, heavy sexual themes and/or BDSM, please send me an EcchiText.  While I play vicious, cruel, violent, sometimes trauma-inducing men, I try to be kind to people in my actual dealings.

Much platonic love from my slice of Canada to all of you.  Be safe, well, touch joy and I hope that all of us find partners to craft fantastic plays with.

--Blackwing

Archived