Best Walking Dead Season (Telltale) and why?

Absolutely Season 1. Everything is still scary and raw. Death is imminent. There is hope at the CDC. 

After Season 4 it was already getting stale, and then it was just one more hostile group after another, always fighting, always killing each other. 

Ha! I just realized I responded about the show and not the game, because apparently I don't pay attention. 

Edited by IsabellaRose
i'm a dummy

Definitely Season 1. Lee is a great protagonist and I love the story of him and Clementine. He doesn't know her, he isn't obligated to take care of her. He finds her and does it out of the kindness of his heart. He made a mistake before in hurting a man who was with his wife, and the world was going to shit. He probably knew he wasn't gonna last forever in the world he was in, and had to make sure Clementine had the survival skills to make it without him. And she does. She makes it for the entire TTG series, even when we think she doesn't. 

Season 1 had the best selection of characters too. Everyone has a "type" ( trope ); it's clear what role everyone wants or has, and the cast is relatively diverse. 

My issue with season 2 was that there were lots of choices I chose because it sounded one way in my head, but then Clem said it in the opposite way, pissing off other characters. I never had this issue with Lee.