Good evening everyone! I a roleplayer of over 6 years and tend to focus mainly on paragraph to multi paragraph roleplay, with a large focus on story over smut, and a kink focus on ageplay topics such as loli and shota. I play males mainly, but I do have female ocs and am willing to play them in a sfw context as npcs or as main characters, or in a nsfw context with people I've roleplayed with and gotten some trust with. I'm an avid enjoyer of animes, ttrpgs, and jrpgs, and am also working on several worlds of my own to use for rp servers and private rps.

I have autism, and this doesn't not excuse any slights or missteps I may have, but I do tend to get a wee bit hyper and also tend to misword or misunderstand people's boundaries. If I accidentally annoy or offend you, PLEASE tell me, I didn't mean it or else I would not have done it.

I'm currently looking for roleplay in the strike witches universe, and have a small list of some anime I enjoy! This list is not all inclusive and there's plenty of series that I know that aren't on it, so give me a shout if your curious. I'm into some EXTREMELY niche shows. The list is labled full canon knowledge, partial canon knowledge, and limited canon knowledge,

Spoiler

Astarotte no Omocha! (FC) (PC)
Clannad (FC)
Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai (FC)
Code Geass (FC)
Dangan Ronpa (FC)
Fate Series (LK)
Freezing (LK)
Gate (FC) = A good Fantasy x Modern anime that tows the line on Isekai. Not trapped there so I dont count it as a full Isekai. Rory ❤️
Girls und Panzer (FC)  
Goblin Slayer (FC)
God Eater (PC) = Only played Gods Eater Burst. But I like the setting and characters I saw.

Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash (PC) (Need to watch)
Gundam (FC)
Haruhi Suzumiya (FC)
.hack//SIGN (PC)
High School DxD (PC) (LK)

Infinite Stratos (FC)
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon (FC)
Kill la Kill (FC)
Komi Can't Communicate (FC)
KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this
Wonderful World (FC)
Lucky Star (FC)
Neon Genesis Evangelion (FC)
Pokemon (FC)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica (PC) (Ran a rp server for this)

Rosario + Vampire (FC)
Re:Zero (PC)
Sailor Moon (FC) (haven't seen it, need to)
Samurai Champloo (PC)

Strike Witches (FC)
Suisei no Gargantia (PC)
Sword Art Online (PC) = I. (Not into ntr but I love the girls?)
Tenchi War on Geminar (FC)
Toradora (FC) = T
To Aru Majutsu no Index (FC)
Black cat (pc)
Yu-Gi-Oh

Edited by TheHornyRealm
  • Like 2