-tap tap- is this thing on?

The other day I thought to myself, "You know what? I miss RP, it's been a while, and I'd like to get back on the horse. "  With reluctance to return to where I'd done ERP in the past, I went looking for a new place to settle in. I found ED, and thought it looked pretty good. Off I went to sign up, only to find I had in fact been here before. About ten years ago. One blast from the past later (including old posts from ten years ago that made me cringe), and I'm back! I couldn't tell you what the site looked like ten years ago, but nevertheless I'm happy I discovered it then, and happy I discovered it now.

Anyway, hello! You can call me Burmecia. I have over ten years of RP experience, and I'm thrilled to have a new place to settle into. I'm here to write, have fun, and make friends. I play a variety of characters, and while I usually play female characters, I've recently become interested in playing male characters as well.  I tend to prefer modern or fantasy settings, but I'm open to broadening my horizons.  Additionally, I enjoy both one off scenes and building long term plays.

Um, what else... outside of RP I play video games, read, and binge-watch. ❤️

Thanks for reading! Feel free to say hi!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Woohoo 1