Seeking RP - F for M or Futa, Master/Pet Themes

Hello! Still getting my bearings here on ED so bear with me. I'll cut to the chase:

The concept I had in mind was a slaver stopping by the house to sell his newest batch of pets to interested parties, my character being one of the pets for sale. I'd be playing my character Kayla (cis woman, see album), a catgirl/nekomimi, and one of the aforementioned pets for sale. Details can be discussed, but I would be playing her in the neighborhood of 19–22 years old. Of course, the nature of master/pet dynamics can include dubious consent - I'm flexible on this, and these themes can be adjusted accordingly.

As far as partners are concerned, I'm interested in men or futa, interspecies is also fine by me (if not encouraged...). For other kinks or interests, please review my preferences page before responding.

My post length fluctuates, but for this concept I'm thinking semi to multi para.

I think this concept can offer a lot of freedom: the pet could be purchased, stolen, bought by multiple people and shared. She could be treated better or softer leading to something romantic, or she could be treated just as she is, a pet intended to cater to the needs of her master.

That's about it! Let me know if you're interested! ^^

• Like 1