(Yaoi / Guy on Guy ) Looking for a dom male, but with a catch...

THE KINKS

Some noncon or forced pleasure on your character, bondage, bj, anal, nipple play, maybe some hot candle wax magic, and of course some vanilla shit like long deep kisses on the lips and intimate cuddling. 

THE IDEA 

A villainous dark elf overlord captures and detains a human infultrator attempting and failing to undermine the villains plans.

THE OPTIONS

I play the dark elf, you play the human, ideally a service top (A submissive partner doing the penetration). You could perhaps eventually become a proper top on two conditions; your character breaks free of his bounds, or my character makes you his pet and keeps you around more often. 

Romance? Eh. Sure, maybe. Im not often the type, but if you want to then I dont mind.

Not interested in playing a human? Let's chat. If youre into it maybe you can play a studly werewolf. If you have any other ideas I'm very curious what they'll be. 

If you're way more interested in actually flipping these roles Id be equally interested. You could play the dark elf overlord and I could be the human who captures you. Maybe I catch your chatacter sleeping in bed and then tie him up and decide to pass the time with him~ 

Either way, my main daydream for this rp is to ride your characters dick with an evil smile. 

LETS CHAT! 

BONUS OPTIONAL OPENING ; (reading not required, lemme know if you do read) 

Disaster came to the shores of western coast. That is what they called it, at least. It. The dreadnought, a giant ship with twenty cannons on each side. The ship called Disaster came to the coast of mankinds civilization, and with it came disaster itself. The guns thundered loudly and grapeshot cannonfire tore the city apart. There came afterwords the pirates of the ship who tore the city of man asunder. These were not humans who ravaged the land. Nobody knew what they called themselves, but because of their outward appearance they came to be known as Dark Elves. Disaster came to the coast and beyond, and with it came the Dark Elves. They burned everything to the ground, razing each coastal city to salted ruins. Even the wheatfields and farmsteads were burned to ashes. It was like the apocalypse of prophecy had finally come to take the souls of man screaming to hell.

Several weeks have passed since the first attack. The black dreadnoughts patrol the coast to ensure none of mankind escapes their claimed shores. Most people of their villages were slain, but some were kept as servants...

Through the dark halls of the lowest decks of the ship Disaster walked four armed guards and one devilishly beautiful elven male. Beneath each foot the floorboards creacked, all except from one pair of boots. Lucious Malevolend strode down the underground passageway with the grace and ease of a dancer. He was flanked on each side by his deadliest bodyguards, though a man of his skill in battle hardly ever needed them. It was this male elf who launched and led the attack against this kingdome. All elves are known to be outwardly beautiful creatures, and even Lucius would stand out as especially handsome were it not for the burn scar that lined across one eye. It was a scar given to him by his own hubris when he fought and slew a Phoenix only to now bare her mark as a reminder to always make sure one's prey is dead before claiming its head. Besides this mark, his face was like something chiseled from marble. His dark skin seemed to shine like smooth obsidian and his eyes were like pure amythest. His lithe build might make one think less of him as a fighter, but he felled many enemies several times bigger than him several times before

He walked now towards the ship's dungeons. On his way to his desired place, he passed by many prisoners of many shapes and ranks. Generals and royalty for ransome trade, prisoners of war to be sold into slavory, kidnapped messagers to be interrogated for their information. None of these interested Lucius, and he continued to ignore their hateful glares as he got closer and closer to the one prisoner amongst many who peaked his interest...