OOC Discussion

5 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

At least from Central it seems like

Anjira -> Archer -> Sybil / Fera (I don't mind if you go ahead on me) though not sure if we're fully sticking with that order

In that case, I wouldn't mind you going first either ^^ It gives me more for Fera to react to when she's there : p It also gives me a liiiittle extra time to do a quick brb, but I should be back in an hour give or take 👌

• Love 3

Still haven't made my full return yet, but wanted to drop by rq to ask something for later

@Kissa Do the guys out in the corridor have any source of light (i.e. flashlights) or is it completely dark still?

Also, are all of the mafia groups there? and is there any post you could link with a description of all the groups, since I believe I might have missed it!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, diogora said:

Still haven't made my full return yet, but wanted to drop by rq to ask something for later

@Kissa Do the guys out in the corridor have any source of light (i.e. flashlights) or is it completely dark still?

Also, are all of the mafia groups there? and is there any post you could link with a description of all the groups, since I believe I might have missed it!

Basement team 1, if I remember right Ao and Archer looted flashlights? So they have. The corridors in basement floor are still fully dark everywhere because there are no windows. Garage is the only exception because the door is open.

Green Claws, Wildcats and most of the Galliards went to loot W-Wing kitchen. Anjira, her group and some Galliard, including their leader are in the basement. There are Few short of 30 Vanlith members plus 4 Galliards in the basement.

All mafia groups are about same size. Claws are all lizards. Most of them are physically strong and mentally simple. Leader is Gratu. Wildcats are feline women, surprise, mostly cats. They aren't much smarter, but not that strong physically. Rox is their leader. Claws and Cats are both more of gangs.

Galliards and Vanliths are closer to traditional mafia. Vanliths are canine, led by Anjira. Galliards are mostly humans, led by Amao, who is clearly the smartest of these groups and avoids violence when not necessary. Anjira is more likely to use violence but she is capable of thinking too.

There is no post that properly explains them, because not much is told about them.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Kissa said:

Basement team 1, if I remember right Ao and Archer looted flashlights? So they have. The corridors in basement floor are still fully dark everywhere because there are no windows. Garage is the only exception because the door is open.

Green Claws, Wildcats and most of the Galliards went to loot W-Wing kitchen. Anjira, her group and some Galliard, including their leader are in the basement. There are Few short of 30 Vanlith members plus 4 Galliards in the basement.

All mafia groups are about same size. Claws are all lizards. Most of them are physically strong and mentally simple. Leader is Gratu. Wildcats are feline women, surprise, mostly cats. They aren't much smarter, but not that strong physically. Rox is their leader. Claws and Cats are both more of gangs.

Galliards and Vanliths are closer to traditional mafia. Vanliths are canine, led by Anjira. Galliards are mostly humans, led by Amao, who is clearly the smartest of these groups and avoids violence when not necessary. Anjira is more likely to use violence but she is capable of thinking too.

There is no post that properly explains them, because not much is told about them.

Thanks so much for all the explanations, it really helps! : ) I'll keep all of it in mind when I make my post!

@AsBloodTurnsEverCold Since the Archer post is up now, I'll go ahead and let ya post first like we talked about 👍

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

@Gardsorm@AsBloodTurnsEverCold@diogora

I'm quite sure you have understood it on your own, but just in case I will clarify it here. The mafia groups are dangerous on player character kill level dangerous. Actions have consequences, so have consideration when dealing with them and be prepared to violence.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kissa said:

@Gardsorm@AsBloodTurnsEverCold@diogora

I'm quite sure you have understood it on your own, but just in case I will clarify it here. The mafia groups are dangerous on player character kill level dangerous. Actions have consequences, so have consideration when dealing with them and be prepared to violence.

Somehow feel like that's most directed at me...suppose I may have had a bit too much fun with my post with her lack of a danger sense, but too late now I guess...Fingers crossed ya don't kill her off right away...please don't

Edited by diogora
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, diogora said:

Somehow feel like that's most directed at me...suppose I may have had a bit too much fun with my post with her lack of a danger sense, but too late now I guess...Fingers crossed ya don't kill her off right away...please don't

32 minutes ago, AsBloodTurnsEverCold said:

I have gone into this situation will full understanding that they are currently facing down death.

I'm not big on PC kills, so I expect Archer will likely wind up putting his own life on the line to vouch for them if things get ugly. At least they won't kill him off yet until the power is on. : p (unless they all suddenly get dumb for some reason)

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gardsorm said:

I'm not big on PC kills, so I expect Archer will likely wind up putting his own life on the line to vouch for them if things get ugly. At least they won't kill him off yet until the power is on. : p (unless they all suddenly get dumb for some reason)

Please save us! She'll be nice I swear xD 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

I will go easy since we are in the very beginning and they are mostly just verbally violent now. 

I try to avoid player kills, because I hate having to go through sheet approval process again losing char progress, but there is only as far as plot armor can carry people. For example I once had a char who ran in a corridor with no cover in gunfire of 6 people. No matter how I thought it, there was no way to avoid being hit in that situation.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2