So... I might have written a few dozen status update posts describing a manmade Sexpocalypse. The end of the world because people just want to have sex, some going full sex zombie while others can resist long enough to meet the basic necessities for survival. Think of it as "zombie apocalypse but the zombies are living but unthinking people who want to fuck you, and the survivors are people who also want to fuck you, but will actually help you survive between bouts of unrelenting sex."
- Everyone who has matured sexually is infected
- People succumb to The Need, The Urge, Fuckmind, or whatever its called in their survival enclave. When it takes them, nothing matters but fucking, and it doesn't go away until after they cum.
- The Need releases a pheromonal cloud that is guaranteed to spread through sweat via physical touch, or exchange of bodily fluids (kissing, licking, etc.) - it spreads to those around the person.
- The Need is stronger than sexual preference. The affected will always seek their preference if present, but will satiate the need with whoever is present.
- The Need is stronger than societal constructs - marriage, religious beliefs, family relations... none of those will matter. The affected will have sex out of wedlock even if their religion prohibits it, with someone other than their spouse, with their own family members...
- The Need is the only thing that matters when it takes someone. There is only sex until satisfaction.
I expect it to explore fetishes including age play, anal, blowjobs/cunnilingus, brides, bukkake, clothed sex, costumes/clothing of any type, consensual sex, noncon to con, dubcon, double penetration, exhibitionism, facials, handjob/fingering, gangbangs, incest, interracial, masturbation, romance, strap-ons, swallowing, teen sex, toys, triple penetration, voyeurism, leashes, collars, gags, bondage, dildos, plugs, vibrators, sexual slavery, pet play, domestic servitude... really whatever you can imagine happening between two or more people who suddenly NEED to have sex with each other.
Does anyone think this might make a good group roleplay?
I linked a few of my status updates below that describe the setting, as well as some of the themes I thought might come up in a group setting.