Yo!

Hey, so um I'm new here obviously lol well I'm looking for some new rps. So anyone over the age of 18 can rp with me! I'm just not comfortable rping with anyone younger. I don't really know if they allow younger people on here. (I hope not) Anyways yeah! Send me a message or however people communicate on here lol

• Community Administrator
4 hours ago, Clover said:

Hey, so um I'm new here obviously lol well I'm looking for some new rps. So anyone over the age of 18 can rp with me! I'm just not comfortable rping with anyone younger. I don't really know if they allow younger people on here. (I hope not) Anyways yeah! Send me a message or however people communicate on here lol

Lol; as SMFoxy said that should be no problem as everyone on EcchiDreams should be over the age of 18, but I suppose you could also mean that they act their age as well, which is another matter entirely. 🙃

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Clover. I hope you find what you're looking for and if you have any issues, problems or questions; don't hesitate in asking. We're always happy to help new or old Dreamers. I hope you find what you're looking for, but again, welcome to our humble community.