Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

abandoned Incest Mating Season [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

GAO I am lion

She blushed then she looks at him "nya brother please fuck me and don't stop in till you want to stop " she said has her arms wrapped around him

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      Participants:

@Kalvoras Vertal: Boris Airay and Cheshire

@Luscinia: Lulu
    • Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      Participant(s):

@ShuyaHideaki

@Rei Senpai (Ru)
    • Genak
      By Genak
      Mike Sheer got up for the first day of school with a smile on his face. The thirty three year old teacher had just moved to Glades, California and his beach house was all he could have ever asked for. There was a logical reason for being able to live there on a teacher's salary, divorce. Mike had been married to a famous actress without a pre-nuptial agreement and thus when she decided to end it he got half of her fortune, which was about three million dollars. Sure it was a lot, and many questioned why he would ever work again, but the fact was that Mike loved teaching. So he spent the majority on his beach house and saved the rest for property taxes down the line. 
      At five in the morning he went for a run along the beach and enjoyed the fresh sea air, it got his blood pumping well in the morning before he headed back inside his home to prepare for the day. A shower, breakfast that consisted of cooking himself a ham and cheese omelet with tomatoes in it, and then finally he was ready to go. Mike dressed in a tight black t-shirt with a brown sports jacket to go with his cargo style khaki pants and brown shoes.
      The first day of school was a typical first day filled with going over the rules, syllabus, and then being on of those dreaded English teachers who made students work on the first day. Finally his sixth period class rolled around. They had just finished an assembly, so cheerleaders were all decked out in their uniforms, two who were in his class. His last class of his first day at Glades High School and Mike had a senior class full of girls, women actually as he checked the roster and every one of them was already eighteen. 
      "Hi all, and welcome to the first day of Senior Writing." He started off while passing out papers after the last bell rang to start class. "My name is mister Sheer, and together we will embark on a magical adventure unlike any other. I do have a few rules, no food, no drink other than water, no gum, and no cell phones. Any questions before I tackle the rest of the syllabus?"
      @~Ava-chan~
    • Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      Participant(s):

@ShuyaHideaki (Harushi)

@Sola Haze (Unknown)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.