Opening ceremony

I stayed in the back of the crowd of students, keeping quiet. I would introduce myself then go back and hide again. My palms were sweaty and I honestly for some reason felt nervous. I was wearing a tank top and some shorts, nothing really out there or special but I definitely didn't want to stand out, unfortunately being quite shy. I slowly walked up to who I guess ran this supposed gathering. "Uh...hello. The name's Marie Hawking...Nice to meet you.."I greeted him just enough to tell him my name, afraid of drawing his attention away from his supposed lady friend any longer for fear of arousing their anger.

****back with Dave and Coco ****

Coco smirked as she caught Dave’s drift. He seemed hot and ready for any type of action, but she wasn’t committed just yet. She spread her legs to reveal her lack of underwear before closing them and pulling down her dress. “Perhaps we should head back. I still want to meet the other students,” she insisted, rising from the couch.

Edited by Harmony Frost

gracie entered the classroom late. she was always late to everything. she bit her lip as students were introducing themselves to each other. once it was her turn, she walked to the front, not shy at all. he put fit was a mint green t-shirt with a pair of black overall shorts. it hugged her curves perfectly. “hello! my name is gracie!” she said and waved. “i’m studying to be a marine biologist, so i plan on taking science classes.

"Gracie! I think we may have seen eachother before!" I wink at Gracie. I look at her body and then back up at her "my name is David ( already chosen oops), you can call me Alex though, that tends to be my nickname. I'm so happy we'll be doing science together, want to sit beside me?" I give you an affectionate hug

Kenzi smiles at David or Alex depending on present company. He  and Gracie seem to get along, but Kenzi was never one for science. "Well I'm required to take a science credit as well as math damn the system, but my electives are English credits, Creative Writing, Structured Writing and of course, Analytical Text. Now Marie, my friend what color would you like that scarf in?"

"Not at all, though that is an interesting color scheme. Unorthodox, unique, but still alluring, beautiful. Did you pick those colors because they describe you so well?" I look at Marie really look, at the subtleness of her face the slight difference in color around her eyes, every person has it but each one slightly different shade. 

"I think both of you girls are very very cute" I lean in and whisper "perhaps the cutest here" I wink at Marie and kenzi, admiring both of your sex-bomb figures. I linger my eyes on kenzi's huge boobs "Could you knit me a cute sweater? I'll pay you very well" I smirk at Kenzie suggestively "as much as you want"

Edited by Bigmeat69

"Yeah that sounds good!"I replied smiling, blushing at David's comment. I wasn't witty or pretty or anything, but I had personality. At least that's what I'm always told by everyone. But I know no one goes for personality,they go for looks. And I sure as Hell don't have looks. I feel a bit crushed at my own thoughts, but kept smiling.