Uhm, Hello!

Hello,

I'm completely new to roleplaying,
I meant to start this to get better at d&d but I think it was just the last push that got me here, I've always been fascinated by roleplayers (and of course I like ecchi).
Problem is I have no idea on how this works, I've never roleplayed and english is not even my native language.
I've read the guide but it kinda assumes that you already know what it means to roleplay, do you have some beginner examples or some pointers?

Thanks, hope we can get along!

Nevermind, found out that in the FAQs there are other guides, I'll read those too.

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here with us! I merged your two posts together, as the welcome forum does not allow for posting multiple times in a row. But it's no sweat ^^ If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to message a member of staff!

Archived