EcchiDreams Roleplaying Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nota

Snowed in.

5 posts in this topic

So this happened just a few hours ago. I was joyfully minding my evening getting ready to go to work. I didn't make it. Why, you might ask? Because there is about five/six feet of snow covering my door-way. -.- I was able to peak out just enough to see the entire parking lot of my apartment complex cleared of all snow. The plowmen pushed all of the snow in front of my neighbors door as well as my own. (We're at the very edge closest to the side walk.) I was upset about it at first, but then I thought "why not make the best of it?" So I did. :3

Has anything like this happened to anyone else?

I can [sadly] honestly say it's never happened to me.

We're lucky to get six millimetres, let alone six feet.

1 person likes this

Well, it's not very fun not being able to leave my place. The people who own the complex I live in are sending people to clear the snow out in a little while.

The only down side is that I'm going to have to put my pants back on.

We don't have problems with snowplows out in the country but then we have to clean it all ourselves... kind of bitter sweet but I love snow anyways so it's all good.

I love the snow as well, but it's hard to dig myself out when my shovel is outside.

1 person likes this