Happy to be here!

Hi I'm Cherie (not my real name) I'm so happy I found this site I've been looking for a site like this for so long! I hope I can fall right into the order of things here and make some friends. I'm not really good at intros so I guess I'll wait for some replies :)

• Senior Staff

Hi Cherie. Funnily enough SMFoxy isn't my real name either. xD

You don't have to use your real name as your username, and you're not obligated to tell anyone either.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Hope you have fun with us here on EcchiDreams.

Also, your intro was fine.

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask a member of staff. Including me, if I'm able to help.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Sweet Dreams~

• Community Administrator

Apologies for my delayed welcome.

Welcome to EcchiDreams Cherie, I hope to see you around. May I ask; just to stir up some conversation and out of genuine curiosity... What exactly were you looking for in this site? I'm glad it's exactly what you were looking for! ^_^

• Community Administrator

Ah! Then yes, absolutely! Sex is apart of life and this is an adult site so RP sex to your hearts content. ^_^ No censoring of that sort here see: Fuck, Shit, Piss, Cunt, Jabberwocky. We're very much so against censorship here.

If it's personal/one on one private roleplaying (which I believe is casual RPing, if it's one liners and such) then... This forum is a good place to look first.

Obviously we have Blackberry City and Craethiel (I probably spelt that wrong) too; but these have more rules than one on one role-playing and I don't *personally* consider it to be casual roleplaying.