New bean here

Hi, I'm Marcus (or Kronn, whichever you prefer) 
Kind of stumbled on this forum while searching how to erp, so I'm a brand new erp-er?
I've rped before, mostly in my D&D group so this is a very new adventure for me.

What I'd love to do is find people to talk with, get eased into roleplaying, make some fun memories and polish my writing.
I'm down to just talk about whatever as long as I have knowledge to contribute to the conversation, be it games/programming, politics (in a friendly manner) or anime/manga.

Outside of my PC, I mainly just play basketball at a university level.

Hope I can meet some of you and share some stories/laughs!
Message me if you want some more information about me, or just to say hi!
I'm in your care 😄

A new bean you say? 😮 You wouldn't happen to be one of those Killer Beans, would you? >w<

Joking aside, h
ello Kronn, and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see your introduction post. ^^ If you're looking for how to get started and learn the ropes of how the community works and what we offer, we have a Welcome Pack that I would advise taking a look at. The guide offers tips and tricks, do's and don'ts, and more! You can check it out here.

If you need a helping hand with anything, or want to ask any questions, you're more than welcome to write to a staff member (our names are in 
purple!) and a full list of us can be found here.

Take care, and Happy Dreaming~! 🌻

Archived