The Entrance Area

A young blonde walks into the club, hesitating right at the doors as she looks around. There was a light blush to her pale cheeks, Valerie has never gone to a sex club before and it was making her quite nervous. She starts to fidget with her hands in front of her waist but seems glued to the doors, trying to build up courage to take a few more steps in.

@karma A tall 6'1 male with dark raven hair had been making his way over to the club, catching the young blonde stifling and worried young woman he then would reach over and placed a hand over hers to help her push through the doors. "Don't worry. It's my first time coming too." He said re-assuredly and gave her a playful wink. "The names Aaron, it's a pleasure to meet you." His eyes carefully observed the blondes luscious curves and her dress. "I think the club, and especially I, would be grateful to be here with you tonight."

She jumped slightly when she felt a stranger’s hand. She had zoned herself up as she tried to work up more courage. She looked over at the male and blinked a few times before coming to her senses. “H-Hello, I’m Mira” she introduced herself with a small smile. She taken the time to let her brown gaze run over his form, curious. She blushed at his comment and looked back towards the door. “This is defiantly quite different than anything I’ve ever tried. But I’m curious about it. I’m guessing that’s what brought you here as well?” She would fire off her own question as she looked back to him.

"Mira..." He repeated her name while he made his way into the room, already eyeing the various individuals present already at work and pleasuring amongst each other. It got him to blush and stifle a bit, but the obvious tent that was being pitched in his pants would point out he was exactly where he wanted to be. Once she had talked he would shoot a quick glance over to her and then would be more focused on her form. "C-curiosity is the spice of life Mira." He spoke and then would tread a finger over to her shoulder, his other fingers then carefully wrapped around her arm as he spoke. "I think I see a bed for us over by the corner.." He then used his other hand to point out the large queen sized bed that was vacant.

Mira had also been looking around, her eyes widening at the amount of people. A deep blush had appeared on her cheeks and she stopped in place, once again. But her gaze looked to Aaron when he spoke, eyeing him. She looked to the direction he pointed and thought for a moment. She took a deep breath and shook off any nervous feelings she had in the pit of her stomach. She gently removed his fingers from his arms and the curvaceous woman started to walk over to the bed. She would look over her shoulder at him, a playful smirk on her lips. The blonde didn’t say a word towards Aaron, but the look in her eyes told him everything he needed to know.

Aaron had watched as she would do her small mannerisms, seeing her walk away from him made him pout a tad bit, however, the moment he saw her make her way to the bed he had pointed out earlier and the way she looked over her shoulder had already let him know her answer. Making his way over to her he then wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. His head tilting to the side to slide out his tongue and drape it across her exposed neck. The only sounds that came out of his lips were slow pleasured exhales while his hands caressed and massaged her amazing figure. She could feel his hard erection prodding against her back while he stood behind her.