The Entrance Area

He laughed as he pulled her by the back of her throat closer to him, his dick breaking past her cervix and pressing into her womb as he savagely fucked her silly. "See! No need to be shy here!" He shouted to the newcomer as he continued to push his cock deeper in Sapphire, his dick twitching wildly insider her as he's soon ready to stain her womb directly.

*He fucks Sapphire wombs for sometime, getting very into it as he soon came directly in it as he gave her a few long deep thrusts after giving her such a deep cream pie* "Fucking hell, you're a ride, so~ welcome to the club! Im Connor, and yours?" *He asks as he stills every so often thrusts harshly into sapphire's eomb, making sure he gives her all she wants before*

Doing introductions while fucking, that's the first time she has seen someone do that. Well, she may as well play along, "The name's Delia. Pretty odd way of meeting someone, heh." Not that it really matters because as baffling as it was, she kind of expected to walk in on someone.

He looked at lacey underwear concealing her well shaped breasts with a sly smile at her remark as she bears more of herself to him. "That sounds lovely." He says as he puts both hands around, easily picking her up as he lays down on the bench with her as he slowly spins her around. seeing her intricate panties as he pulls them to the side. "I'm feeling underdressed~" He jokes as he licks the outside of her pussy, his tounge for now slowly tracing her outer lips.

"Woah-" She processed for a second as he picked her up before she was laid on the bench with him. Huh, this has a lot more space than it looks, which is good for her. Delia felt goosebumps as he licked her outer lips and she got back at him by placing the tip of his cock in her mouth as she began to slowly lick him.

A small shiver of pleasure struck him as he felt her soft pliable tounge slide around his shaft, feeling the warmth of her surround it as he offered a small groan of pleasure. To return the favor, he sent his tounge to slowly probe into her pussy, having it slide against her inner walls as it made its way deeper into her, he happily sucked any of her juices that drippled out of her as he explored her body.

1 hour ago, Rena-Amane said:

Sapphire rested for a bit then looked around for some new to play with. She found a marker and drew a arrow pointing to her pussy with the word "free" written not caring who or what came to fuck her

Erik, having struck out at the bar, is cutting through to another play room. Though he is just old enough to start showing some grey at the temples, and he was just starting to grow some softness around his middle he is still fit and lean - and looking for a good time. But, as luck would have it, he found just the prefect someone waiting in the entrance. He looks down at Sapphire, and smiles. "Well, what does it say here. Free. Just imagine that. Someone giving away a perfectly good fleshlight. It would be a shamed if no one used it."  With that, he begins to undo his fly.

"You make the cutest little moans Delia~" He teased as he took his mouth off her pussy for just that statement before sticking his tounge deeper in her, feeling how wet she was, how eager she tried to please him as he felt her mouth and hand worked in unison. He took a note from her book and used a hand to rub her clit as he licked her quickly, his dick twitching as he held back another load.

Sapphire giggled "hello mister, im sapphire and just to warn you I'm kind of a freak" she started rubbing her clit laying there naked "I like getting fucked as aggressively as you can, as deep as possible, don't care if you hit inside my womb and I love being called dirty names. I'm also 21 so if you got a thing for fucking a daughter ill play the part" she winked at him

Well, Eric didn't expect this little treat. He undoes his pants, leaving his erection straining against his briefs. He takes Sapphires hands in his, pressing them against his bulge, so that she can feel the warmth through the thin fabric. "My little girl is all grown up. You used to be my baby, now you're daddy's cum rag. I put this in mommy to make you. Now I'm going to put inside of you. Is that what you want. You want daddy's seed inside of you, inside of that little pussy he made."