The Entrance Area

Selene smiled back and even blushed slightly when she was complimented. "Don't be ridiculous... You're very fine the way you are. These boys don't know what they are missing. Maybe they just can't handle you.", she said confidently. "I have no doubt you will find a taker in this club. I'd even take you myself, was I allowed to.", she said, clearly finding Amber pretty enough for it but she also was respectful enough not to pull a move on her just like that. "You can make yourself comfortable if you like. Masturbate if you wish, get into it. Ask if you need help."

Nix would arrive shortly after them both looking around rather curiously. He laid eyes on them both but ignores then for the time being taking the time to get a proper bearing of his surroundings. He found Amber rather attractive for a human although he was used to humans not wanting anything to do with him.  (Sorry for the delay in my post)

Selene nodded to Amber. "I sure would... Humans can be fun to play with. You don't need experience. Just need to feel it and let yourself moan. It's all for fun. Experience comes with practice.", she said with a bit of a smirk before she looked toward the wolf as well. "Quite the beast, uh? You said you were a virgin? I bet he could fix that quickly.", Selene smiled at the thought but she didn't want Amber to feel uncomfortable as well. "Let's do a thing... Remove everything you're wearing. You won't need it if you're here to play a little. I'll start.", She said and removed her shirt.

Selene smiled as she eyed her breasts a bit before she nodded. "It's what it looks like the first time but I promise you that it would be be fine. Humans are resilient. My advice is, it might hurt at first but let it happen and it will feel good fast.", she grinned, meaning well with her advice. "As I said, you don't look bad at all. How about removing the rest, then? Free your body.", the foxgirl said and removed the rest of her own clothes, letting her furry body be seen. "Just be comfortable with it, it's what you're here for. I'll show you where you can put your clothes."

The old wolf found himself unable to stop staring and he slowly got closer remiving his own shirt tossing it aside "This a private party?" He asked looking them.both iver his tail continuing to sway... both girks could see he was starting to get an erection but he brought no note of thst. He wasnt going to force his presence in the girls as much much as he wanted to pin the both of them down

Selene gazed to the wolf, not even watching Amber right now. Her body naked for anyone to look at and her pussy glistening a bit "Nothing private, here. She was wondering if she was too small for you. And I planned to maybe have a good time with her. You're free to join.", she explained, not without blushing a bit with what she was saying. Her attention turned to Amber. "If you need help with your problem, your solution is right here... I wouldn't mind having some fun as well.", Selene expressed in regard to them, her own tail wagging gently.

Nix then smirked a bit as he heard this soon letting off a playful growl hearing Ambers uncertainty "Oh im very certain we can make it fit" he said slipping off his pants revealing his growing erection thst was halfway out of its sheath at this point... he looked between both girls only grinning mire "You both are rather stunning "he added

Selene smiled and looked at the wolf. "You have to forgive her, she is fresh new at this. She might need a little session of self-touch to get ready.", she said with a bit of suggestion into it. "She is a virgin...", Selene whispered to the wolf man, not to mock but to keep it quiet only for him to hear. Her head turned halfway to address Amber. "Even he likes the sight, it's going to be alright. But if you don't want to do it alone, we can also help you into it.", the fox girl suggested, trying to comfort her somehow. She didn't want her to be afraid and leave without enjoying it.

He then raised an eyebriw before smirking a bit "Maybe me and you could start... she can watch us while touching herself... then once shes ready I can pop that cherry of hers" he said with a playful growl grabbing at her ass pulling her close "Does that sound good?" He asked looking between them both "Or how does she want to handle it?" 

Selene smiled a bit as she was pulled close but also saw Amber try to get into it as well. "Open sex club, after all... I think you should watch while you see what it does, first. I'm putting my pussy on the line for it.", she jokingly said to Amber. "You're free to masturbate as you watch, though... You can do all you want. Make it wet and ready for him...", she said then looked at the wolf. Her own pussy was certainly already wet with how much she was teasing her about it and with the fact she was just naked now. "We can begin that anytime you like...", she said with a soft smile.

He then thought about it a bit and looked towards Amber only smiling a bit as she licked it making her look up and he gently kissed her "You need to get yourself nice amd ready for it first" he said "I have plenty to give you girls" he said befire turning to Selene gently kissing her as he pressed her closer "Im.Nix by the way... its certainly a pleasure to meet you both" he said "Got a place in mind to do this?" He asked Selene 

Selene smirked at what both said but shifted her gaze from Amber to Nix. "She has a point... If she never did this before, we might need to make her feel good first. This can be done easily, though.", the fox girl said then held Amber's hand and brought her where was more appropriate. "Come along, wolf man. Oh and my own name is Selene. I'll gladly be the one to prepare you.", she said before she hugged Amber from behind and gently removed her panties. "Relax and I'll show you how it's done... It's not very difficult.", she reassured while also removing her bra.

Selene then used her hand to rub against her from behind but needing to make her feel good, she went to cup one of her breasts while the other hand instead moved down her belly to touch her pussy while she eyed toward Nix, to see what he would do with this happening.

Edited by Goddess Aurora

On 11/10/2023 at 22:47, Rena-Amane said:

Amber gasped and tensed feeling a little nervous and scared as she had never been touched like this or by anyone like this and now another girl was touching her "s...selene?"

Hugging her from behind, she nodded a bit. "How does it feel...? I'm going gentle for you but I may feel a little more teasing than with another human. Sorry for that.", she said with a smile as she continued to touch her down, rubbing gently while squeezing her breast as well but also gently. Otherwise, Amber could feel her against her back, her short fur and chest squishing and rubbing against her in the process.

((Sorry for the delay))

Edited by Goddess Aurora

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[With a bottle of Coca-Cola, and a large tub of buttered popcorn, the man approached from a dimly lit doorway, and stood right upon the threshold of it. Then, stepping inside, he was quick to stand aside,  then crouched and sat the bucket on the floor, along with the bottle, two items that were always a joy to have for a show.]

Edited by Infinite