Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
God of RP

The Pool

Maik_123

"I was hiding in... The apartment stairs! I fell down and hit really hard on my head. And I don't know where Zack is, I thought he was with you"

Rena-Amane

Lily gasped and instantly got worried "forget about zack, are you ok?! Zack is fuck buddy, you're my roommate. I'm more worried about you"

Maik_123

He laugh softly and rubbed the back ld his head "Yeah I'm fine, well, at least I think I'm fine. I don't have any problem with talking or moving"

Rena-Amane

Lily smiled and hugged him "glad your okay"

Maik_123

He hugs her back and gently caresses her hair. "And did I miss from anything important?"

Rena-Amane

Lily smiled "nope, just been waiting for someone to come play with my pussy. You feeling like fucking?"

Maik_123

"With you? Im always like fucking~" One of his hands goes down to her pussy and starts rubbing it above her swiwsuit

Rena-Amane

Lily chuckled and kissed him "then how about some fun?"

Maik_123

He returns her the kiss and smiles at her, pushing a little bit inside her "I'm always down to have fun with you Lily~"

Rena-Amane

Lily moaned softly as he fingered her "good cause I love you touching me"

Maik_123

He gets his hand inside her swimsuit and gets two fingers inside her. "I can tell by your moans~"

Rena-Amane

Lily moaned more "please do more "

Maik_123

With his free hand he grabs one of her breasts and stats playing with it gently. He starts moving faster the fingers he has inside her. "Something like this?"

Rena-Amane

Lily nodded as she moaned and pulled him close kissing him deeply 

Maik_123

He started kissing her back, playing a little bit with his tongue. His fingers start getting wet because of her fluids.