with my body!

i felt my body melt. of course i have had my few shares of kisses many with passion too but never like this. i wanted to resit,fight it off but something made me stay. i felt our tongues fight and dance around but feel yours take control and i let it.you tasted of cigarette's and mint which oddly went together. after we stop i feel the heat between us and i lean back against the wall but freeze and flinch as i feel your hand on my bare skin and softly arch my back as it makes me way to my ass making me give a small yelp.as we kiss again i hesitate but softly rest my hand at your side not knowing what to do and close my eyes. after you stop and laugh as you walk showing me t our room i stand up and try t regain myself and mumble under my breath "bastard"  embarrassed as we walk and i see a few of the maids and such gossiping and giggling.

we soon make our way to the room and i show a surprised look on my face though i shouldn't be. of course it was gorgeous. there was a huge king size bed with a dark r ed silk blankets and a large bathroom to the right. i step in and look around to see a balcony and a huge walk in closet all japanese style and see a few bags f my stuff already in here. i sit on the bed and see gold dragons sewn into the bedding and graze my hand upon it,feeling the softness. i stop and turn to you leaning against the door way with a smirk on your face as if "better then anything huh? 

• Like 1

"This is our bedroom. It's nice and spacious, don't you think?" I make fun of you by pointing to the huge bed in the room and accompanying it with a wink. "That door opens onto the private bathroom, equipped not only with a shower but also with a private outdoor onsen tub. It's very relaxing ..." in a few steps I was within a meter of you. The ringing of your cell phone rang between us. "You memorized my emergency number. I sent you the floor plan of the house. It's big, you're free to go anywhere." Another step is you will close the distance, I placed my lips at the height of your ear. "I'm so hungry, I don't know how long I'll be able to resist ..." I bit your earlobe feeling you melt, I lifted myself and laughed. "You're so naive. Kawaii" I felt my heart explode and my cock get hard every time I inhaled your perfume. I took you by the wrist. "Let the maids take care of the luggage. Let's go eat."

The dining room was in a classic Japanese style: the low table, the traditional seating on an immaculate tatami mat. The walls were decorated with the cardinal mythological beasts: Byakko, Suzaku, Genbu and Seiryu. The room had a clean style yet it was impressive. I motioned for you to sit by my side. Quickly a maid served us homemade tonkatsu, accompanied with rice and hot sauce. "Come on, help yourself. Or have you suddenly become shy?". At that moment a devilish smile appeared on my face and an evil idea sprouted in my mind. "Satisfy me" in front of your astonished expression I expressed myself more clearly "Feed me. Not with chopsticks".

i look around and back at you with raised  brows. "n-no chopsticks?" i say before it clicks in my head d my face flushes a dark red "how absurd!" i remark and scoot back a bit."your able to feed yourself,,why not do it:  say, i clearly still don't get the idea that i have no choice,that my life is under your control. i till had no shirt on as the tattoo still stung a bit, i sighed as i wanted to get this over with so i can hurry back to my room and take a bath.

i slowly reached my hand to a piece of pork in a dark brown sauce and hold a hand under it to your mouth. as you take the first bite i feel your tongue roll around my fingers and i quickly pull away but still see a bit of sauce on there. i quickly wipe it off and move to the next piece as the same process happens again. i frown biting my lip as i notice a small budge in my pants "im h-hard!from this bastard?!" i think to myself and try to close my legs more to try and hide it better hoping you wont notice as you would either make fun of me or try to take advantage of the situation.

• Love 1

"It's delicious" I approach you as I swallow the bite before eagerly licking and sucking your fingers. I have given orders to my collaborators not to disturb: I want to enjoy this lunch after a difficult day.  "It's a shame to waste food" I whisper pointing to your plate still full, while zeroing the distance between us. I take a bite and bring it to your mouth "Come on open" is not an order, but my voice is peremptory enough to make you understand that you are working for me and this is now my wish. I feel your soft lips part on my fingers and your rough, wet tongue quickly grab the bite. I laugh and watch you. I note with pleasure the reaction of your body but I pretend nothing has happened for the moment: tantalizing is a mental and physical pleasure that I do not want to deprive myself of. I push you to the ground and observe your body: white as milk but well shaped. I caress it with the tip of my index finger from the collarbone, up to the navel, passing through the nipple that hardens as I pass. I pay attention to the tattoo: I don't want to cause you pain free. A devilish grin opens on my face. "I have never tried body-food" he dropped a few drops of hot and thick sauce on your belly, then I lowered myself to lick it off and quickly climb up to your neck: I bite and suck it leaving a clear sign of my passage. I take the sauce back and spread it on your lips with my finger while that grin doesn't leave my face: I licked your lip, I suck it, before devouring your mouth and invading them with my tongue thirsty for pleasure. While one hand holds your arm locked, the other slides quickly on your body: I feel the bulge at the base of your belly, hard and overbearing. I open the button of your jeans, freeing your constricted member and sliding my hand inside your boxers. I caress your length with rough and overbearing hands while my lips devour yours, voraciously. "I think I'm ready for dessert," I wink at you as he whispered those last words.

im a mess. i softly shake as you pour the sauce on me and lick up and down on me. "i-ito!" i say in a quick gasp and softly bite my lip. i've never felt this excited yet nervous before,especially with being covered in food. i soften a bit when i see you take into consideration of my tattoo as you softly graze your finger around it but my attention is soon turned to you as you kiss me. it felt different then the one from earlier,as i can feel the moment heating up. i want to hold onto you was your body pins me down from above and  my hands are restricted and i softly shake them wanting to loosen your grip on it hoping you get the clue. 

"hmm!~" i let out a moan by accident as i feel the cold air expose my hard and raging member as you softly hold it at first which then turns into rough and fast movements "w-wait i-i...y-you dont need to do this...f-fuck..." i mumble out between kisses and deep breaths.i slightly close my legs as i squirm and tremble beneath you we soon stop for air and i try to catch my breath.but your hand movements continue and it seems like its going a bit faster "n-no dont..i-ill.." i stutter out as a few moments later i cum.m out of breath and feel embarrassed. as i look up at you i see your also hard and i raise my knee teasing you and softly rub against your large hard one "someones turned on from food huh" i say a bit sasrcastic 

• Like 1

"I'll make you go back to your sarcastic tone when I beg you to stop," I just whisper in your ear as I strip you naked. "Dessert should be savored calmly" my tone of voice is low and deep. I find myself towering over your body: I slowly take off the tie and use it to lock your wrists. Just as slowly they unbutton their shirt, take off the belt and unfasten the button on the pants. As the fabric slides down my hips, I let your eyes admire the sculpture of my muscles and the erection you now glimpse through the fabric of my boxers. "Now, my little thief, be good." I go down and capture your lips, leaving a trail of kisses along your jaw then I go down: I suck, caress, lick and feel. My hand goes down arrogantly towards your member and I feel it invigorate between my fingers, while my cock throbs in response. The last thing I want is to hurt you: I recover the oil on the table and abundantly grease my hands. It is a sight to be able to admire you naked and stuck under my body. I spread your legs and let your cock slide between my lips: I conquer it inch by inch, while my fingers descend again and reach the rose located in your rear entrance. I start stroking it with short circular movements, initially I just push and the tip of the index finger after a few pressure slides inside easily. I pay attention not to cause pain while teasing your asshole for now with only one finger: it slipped, rotated and stroked, while watching your reactions and my head wobbles on your awakened member. Without warning I insert a second finger: you are soft and it enters easily. I push the pair inwards, looking for that point that makes you tremble: I feel a small sphere under my fingers and began to caress it hoping it is the right point. While I dedicate myself to training your small and tight hole, I let my tongue fondle the ardor of your cock in its circular movements. Soon you will be ready and I enjoy your moans and palpitations, while my shaft is pawing to taste the inside of this wonderful body that I am torturing.

as i stare at your beautiful body i feel like im high on lust. i don't know if i should be mad,or driven by you. as you start to go down on my twitching member i cry out softly as i feel your thick pointer finger enter my sacred place. i've never done it with a man so i've never had the thought to prep and take care of that place even if i were to bottom. im a bit scared but i know you would take into consideration about my body. i could smell all the sorts of foods you were massaging my body with and i feel the warm olive oil you replaced as lube on my lower region  softly arch my back and jerk. "w-wait!~ i c-cant.." i say out of breath biting my lip. i feel the tie bound around my wrist a bit tight to hold my hands together but still  a bit loose not to hurt me.

i was trying to focus on all the things yo were starting to do to me i was shaken when i felt the warmth of your mouth clamp down on me i groan. i wasn't able to focus at all. and as soon as i felt the second finger in my ass i felt myself dry orgasm. i felt my face flush as i realized what my body just did and i softly tremble "a-ah..ito... i can't..anymore" i whimpered out in between lustful moans. even though you dismissed everyone earlier i know everyone can hear whats going on or more likely me. i try to hold back the noises but with everything going on it just felt so good. i felt your raging boner against me and i bite my lip. i don't care if im mad at you,or that you own my life anymore,i just want you now.

Edited by peachy_boy
  • Love 1

"You know I haven't started yet, right?". I pour the lubricant on my hand: the oil perfumes your skin and anoints my hand as I continue my caress in an intense and deep way. Your little bud is so tight that the thought of deflowering it causes shivers all over my body. "Is this your first time Ivan?" I whisper in a low voice: I will not reveal to you that it is for me too, but above all I will not reveal to you that it excites me like no human being before, stirring up ropes that I thought have been dormant for some time. I widen your little entrance with my fingers, I manage to insert the tip of the third while your rhyme tightens on my movable appendages. "Relax" she placed a deep but gentle kiss on your lips helping you relax. When I hear you releasing your opening again, I understand that you are ready. I feel your sphincter contract: I know you want me, and that's how I want to get you. No violence: only you who bow to the pleasure I can offer you. I release my erection. It is huge, certainly oversized for the body of a Japanese, but exotic blood flows in my veins and the size of that member is the inheritance. "Breathe deeply." I ran the lube onto my lower abdomen, polishing the long shaft. Open your legs and look at your body. "Time for me to taste my dessert." I rested the tip of my cock on your eager opening and pushed. It was difficult to break through the barrier of your muscles. "So tight I could cum now" my glans was gripped in an iron grip as I waited for you to adjust to my size. I pushed again and several centimeters slipped inside your body making me feel the heat inside your love tunnel. Push after push, inch by inch, I conquer your asshole all the way to the base of my cock. "Relax" I put a hand on your shoulder and kiss you again waiting for your reaction so I can start fucking you.

"y-yes.." i answer honestly,though i don't know why,and i look to the side. i could feel your fingers work and move around my insides down below and it stirs me, i slightly  jerk and arch my back but allow you to continue.i return the passionate kiss but soon return my gaze to your booming hard one. i could clearly feel how big it was but now seeing it up close i realized i had know idea what was about to be put in me. i gap and feel my face heat up as it turns a dark red,and i know that the three fingers are nothing compared to right now,as i felt the tightness of my self being ripped apart,i let out a soft cry and whimper as you slowly put yourself in and my body take and adjust to your shape. i quickly and tightly closed my eyes groaned. "h-hmm!~"  i could feel our bodies rubbing together so slippery with the oil and sauces and i only wanted to hold you more closer to me and i put my  hands around your neck and held you against me softly . as i felt the last of it inside me i took quick and shallow breaths  shakily. we were finally connected but i knew that this was just the start of it,and it wouldn't be easy from here. "ito.." i mumbled softly in between hot kisses and breaths as you tell me to relax.i feel you inside and i give a soft smile as i rub my stomach softly "y-your in here now" i remark,even though i know you can go deeper then that. 

Edited by peachy_boy
  • Love 1

Your words were like taking off the handbrake that I had left active until that moment: I wanted to shape your body, reach new and intense heights of pleasure but not before having deflowered you in the sweetest and most sensual way. Sin. I hadn't even gotten to the bedroom and now that sentence. "You will kill me" I murmured in your ear "Hold on tight". l push my hips slowly letting your anus suck me back, then I thrust more harder. "Fuck!" my hands sustain your hips while I start to fuck you vigorously letting my cock sliding inside out. Feel your sphincter spasmodically tighten around my hard shaft as I entered even deeper into your belly. "So damn good," I moaned in a steady voice as drops of sweat began to form on my muscles and my cock began to quiver in your warm, soft tunnel. "I won't let you go ..."

"a-ah!~ito..." i bite my lip and hold onto you tight leaving soft scratches along your back. i can feel you start to slip in and out of me with ease. i tighten around you and i feel you get larger...i don't know how to feel right now, my mind is clouded wth lust.i feel you hit a spot and i cry out "o-oh!no if you hit there..i-i can't.." i say and shut my eyes and softly kiss you "i-ito..faster please"

• Like 1

"You wanted it my little Ivan" I firmly took your hips and began to push mercilessly. Your warm oven welcomed me squeezing and relaxing with each thrust: pounding and dry. I wouldn't have left you room to breathe, just to moan and scream my name. The blood boils in my veins as my swollen cock throbbed in your sphincter like a volcano ready to explode. My deep moans filled the space between us, as my pelvis moved incessantly without any mercy for your virgin flesh. The last thrust was strong enough to reach new depths, but it took your body with it and that was the point of no return. I exploded inside you filling your bowels like a torrent after a day of heavy rain. I moaned loudly before collapsing on you trying not to weigh on your body: I was still cumming and I felt my own warmth enveloping my member all along its length, however that fluid could not leave your body. "Fuck" I rested my head on your shoulder "You are perfect" I took your lips and carried them into a deep and passionate post orgasmic hungry kiss.

• 2 weeks later...

i hold on tight and softly scratch your back moaning and shaking in pleasure.my head started to feel hot and my hips were becoming numb 'f-fuck.."i mumble out as you start to rail me hard and deeper then before...i've had my few shares with my past girlfriends and felt pleasure but this..felt like a new door of pleasure was opened for me and i cried out "i-i cant...i-im cumming ito...!~" i say before arching my back and letting out a whimpered moan.soon after i feel you fill me up with a thick hot load and my back gives out as i pant and lay tired on the floor,drooling from the quick hot scene and bury ,my face into your neck,but soon return the passionate and gentle kiss

• Like 1

You finished the kiss and I looked at you: completely exhausted from the sex just finished you were a masterpiece. I slipped out of your body slowly feeling that my semen was also taking the same path. "Lie down, it will be difficult to walk" my voice was soft as the kiss I placed on your forehead. I got up and settled down, then called a maid. When a bathrobe was brought to me, I dressed you carefully, before taking you in my arms and carried like a princess. "The princess carry pose suit you" jokes pointing out the embarrassing situation you were in at that moment as we passed through the corridor, where my subordinates could observe the scene. "It would have been worse to have you walk while my cum slid down your thighs staining the floor," I whispered in a low, hoarse tone. When we reached our room, I immediately headed for the bathroom: the tub was already full of water and foam. I leaned on the ground without letting go of your body, fearing that your legs might give way. You undressed me before undressing: I could observe the kissing mark, the light bites, the red nipples and your exhausted cock resting on your loins, while the cascade of my semen slid down your shapely thighs emphasizing what you had granted me. Helping you, we entered the tub. "Let me clean you or later you will have problems" without asking any permission I let two fingers slide into your anus and free it from the residual cum, before taking your body in my arms and cradling it while I continued the external cleansing. "Tell me how your first day at work went: do you like your new boss?" you just laughed at the base of your ear.

im blushing more then i thought was possible as i cling onto you biting my lip. not only was my whole lower body throbbing the tattoo stung a bit but i tried not to make a sound as you cleaned me out,even though you were just in me not five minutes ago,feeling your fingers didn't feel like enough "a-ah...ito im fine y-you dont need to do that" i say softly against your chest as your fingers move around my stirred up insides. as you ask me how my first day was i frown and look away "i-i feel like the boss gave me a big load of work...now i have a big mess to clean" i say sarcastic and puff my cheeks out and flinch as i feel the cum leak out of me and the water in mixing with that,and grimance. the texture and feeling of water and cum dnt go so well together as it mixes in your ass

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"The last contract seems to be a bargain" momormoro soft to your ear. I reach out and take the shampoo: I begin to massage the skin of the head, the temples up to the base of the neck. I tortured your virgin body for the first time and now I need to take care of those soft and sensual meats that call me even now, as he observed the line of your neck and shoulders ... I put my lips in the hollow and I bite. The sensation I get is as sweet as a ripe apple: I suck passionately leaving a purple mark. "My" whisper as I rinse your head. "Your boss will give you a hard time, you know? You will have to get used to" getting closer to your ear whisper in a warm and low tone "especially when his orders will arrive at night when the whole mansion will be silent and only your moans they will break the darkness. Or during the day when the world turns on itself and only I will have your attention. " I laughed at your reaction. "Come on, get up. The tattoo risks getting wet"

I slightly flinch as you bite near my collarbone but frown at the love mark “might as well be a leopard with all of these “ I say and roll my eyes

as you wash my head I think of all the events that just happened in a timely manner of just one day. I’m clean of debt but have to not only work but live with a yakuza leader made out numerous amount of times and just had sex. Isn’t that a bit out of hand!im letting myself be swept up by this!i need to start getting the lead! 
I get up and hold onto you as you once again carry me to the bed.i lay down and sigh as I’m finally able to relax after today’s events and gently slide on some underwear and pants and crawl under the blanket my back to you “you get that side of the bed...and done even THINK about touching my while I sleep”.. I mumble softly from under the blanket 

• Love 1

Laughter exploded in my chest, thunderous like summer rain. "Are you giving me orders ... by any chance?" I whispered softly as my hands caressed the length of your thigh, passed along your groin and then stopped, warm, on your belly. "Tonight recover, but from tomorrow you will sleep naked or with the yukata I had prepared" I felt your body stiffen "obviously these too" I pulled the elastic of your underwear "they will have to disappear". A slight smile draws on my face imagining your expression after my last sentence. "Your body is mine" placed her lips on your neck leaving a trail of sensual kisses, before positioning me behind you without letting go. "Goodnight little leopard"

i was to tired to make a statement back or shake you off me and relaxed. i honestly dont remember the last time i had human warmth so relaxed like this,and it calmed me down. the next morning i wake up and turn over to face you and feel my lower body scream in agony and i lightly groan trying not to wake you. as my body relaxes ,i stop and admire your face up close,studying it and notice even without your usual slick back hair ,your bed hair is even just as good 

he would look nice with his hair down..and i wonder what he looks like in normal clothing a well i thought to myself "he may look like a handsome bastard but he's still the fucking devil" i mutter under my breath and chuckle

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I try to pretend to sleep while I feel you move by my side: you are watching me. Your words send me a slight chuckle as a smile appears on my face. I open my eyes and stare at you. "Who is an handsome bastard fucking devil?". The sound of the mattress cuts through the air as you get up on the bed, finding the ones above you in seconds. I lock your wrists above your head and before you can argue my mouth closes your soft lips in an iron grip. My tongue caresses them before breaking the delay and breaking through the solid barrier of your teeth and invading the hot and humid cave where I find my dance partner. I grab her by dragging her with me in a wet fight, in which I envelop her by submitting her to my rhythm. I breathe loudly as the kiss gets longer and deeper. My hands slide over your body, soft as the finest oriental silk. My already swollen cock strokes yours as I move my pelvis. The fingers tighten around your length, thinner than mine but just as turgid. I join our members and start caressing him simultaneously. A moan escapes me from our still united lips. I let go of your mouth and placed a trail of kisses down your jaw, before biting your neck where an important hickey begins to make you there. Red skin like fire. I'm not waiting for you to give me permission: my cock will explode if I don't have your body. The mind is suspended in this urge of lust and reaching out to feel your soft flesh wrapping around mine. I want to make you enjoy and moan, you still don't know that I took the whole day off just to enjoy you. I go down with my hands to caress your shapely thighs up to the ankles, I grab them and push them upwards. You have a body as slender and elastic as that of a doe. Your ass is now exposed to my gaze, I contemplate those muscles that have me a few hours ago, tight and eager. He licked the surface, noting that despite your virginity you are still soft. "Your boss is one who likes to work overtime, get up early in the morning and take whole days to discuss New projects" an evil grin appears on my face as the tip of my cock rests on your anus dilating it. Inch by inch I conquer the tunnel of muscles that separates me from your G-spot. I feel it dilating under my weight. I am huge for your unused little hole, now your rose tightens around my swollen flesh like a ring sealing our union. This vision is so erotic that I swallow loudly, I have to keep my concentration not to cum immediately. "Good morning my darling" I push my cock all the way until my balls are completely in contact with your buttocks.

• Love 1

everything happened so hot and quick, our mouths fighting and dancing, your decision between a soft kiss or a rough bite followed along down my body making shivers send through my body and i groan "i-ito!wait we just woke up and-" i try to find a valid excuse on not to do it today but i was out. i didn't have classes and you took today of, leaving a whole day to screwing and relaxing all day in bed, a cycle to be repeated until both of us were unable to even move a muscle.

feeling your tongue and then suddenly your large cock enter my sore body my back arches and i grip the sheets from my locked down wrist under you and bite my lip. even though you were just here only hours ago i still felt so tight as you entered me and i couldn't help but squeeze around you as you welcomed yourself to me.

"a-a...a bit to late now to..hmm say good morning".... i  whimper through moans and try to not let my plan of taking control slip through so easy like before "well...my boss should maybe..deal with his own work..and not shove it all onto one p-person" i say. i cant help but squirm and shake under you. "these new project ideas..seem l-like s-shiitt" the last words came out slurred as i felt you push yourself to the limit, all the way inside of me and i groan. i could feel you in my stomach and i felt so full even though i haven't eaten yet..i saw our door was slightly open and thought 

"this bastard...he did this on purpose letting everybody know huh?well might as well do"  i looked up at you with lustful eyes and bite your neck softly moaning loudly and exaggerated "o-oh! ito yes right there..do it harder till i can't walk!" and to bug you more i tried to recall your cousins name and moan theres instead "oh i-itachi"

• Like 1

I hear a click and a roar explodes in my head. Before losing control, I step out of you and flip you onto your stomach, pressing all my weight on your body. My hand pushes your head against the pillow, while a voice as toneless and cold as a steel blade makes its way into my chest. "Itachi" hissing cold as a snake. "You don't know shit about Itachi, his family, my family" the growl gets deeper and deeper "You should rinse your mouth before saying his name."

I got up before going any further: you had touched a sore point, a bare nerve that still burned like salt on an open wound. It was my fault and I would never forgive myself. I clenched my fists until my knuckles turned white. My face was a mask of disappointment and anger as I stared at you with blank black eyes.I turned my back and spoke a few words without tone.

"Make yourself presentable. I'll wait for you in the dining room." I noticed only at that moment the door left ajar by mistake. I understood what you were thinking, but right now I didn't care to prove otherwise. If you thought I was a bastard: I would have been. I used the half bathroom, got dressed, and went to the main room. "Good morning Yukina" I greeted the young woman with long white hair and a look like pitch. She smiled at me, relieving my tension a little. My eyes searched the beautiful young woman who silently poured me tea and my gaze rested at the base of her neck. The long scarlet scar adorned the white skin like a ruby necklace. Ache. Deep, pain. My eyes clouded for a few moments as I felt her arms around me and her lips resting on my forehead. It was a silent dialogue, until I became aware of your presence.

Edited by Tsuki

i was mad. i knew i had no right to be after the stunt i pulled but i was. "i came to apologize as i had no right to do what i did,but i see you can move on quickly...not like it matters anyways,i don't have much importance to you anyways right?just a little pawn in your game,another thing to own but i guess you have plenty more to replace me huh" i say gesturing the young female next to you kissing your head. i could be getting the wrong thing  could not either way i didn't wanna stay around,being cooped up all day "im leaving the house for a bit..you have my number..ill be going" i say and turned around and stormed out wanting to not feel confused anymore. 

i checked my phone and saw my text flooded with messages and saw one invite out for lunch with a close friend and decided to go "not like he'll care he took the day off but im pretty sure,being a mafia leader work is always due"  i think to myself and decide to meet my senpai up "sure,i would love to catch up with you"

• Like 1

I got up with a sigh. I reached you in a few steps. "I said your boss took a day off, not you. You talk nonsense about my family and now you think you can do whatever you want? Did I already tell you who you work for." I hissed through clenched teeth. "Now you will go back there, you will sit next to me and have breakfast with me and Yukina, but first you will thank her for cooking and serving the breakfast. Remember that you are here to pay a debt, how I behave with that woman is none of your business Or ... "I squeezed your shoulder making you turn in my arms and let my hand slip on your buttock holding it" Or are you already so much in love with me, that you can't bear my presence next to that of a female? "

I squeezed tighter, letting my fingers sink into your tender flesh. I was drawn to you like a moth to a fire and would have burned myself if my inhibitions hadn't been so trained.

"Today like the rest of your life you will be at my service" what I uttered was an order, not just a statement.

Edited by Tsuki

i felt my face lightly heat up embarrassed but tried not to show it or put much thought to it "no,i have pride still and will not get jealous of a man i met a day and a half ago,and YOU said,i can continue with my normal life,weither it be at school or going out so i think i would be allowed to go with a friend " i say and pull my arm out of your grip and yank your hand off of my ass "try not to dirty the breakfast area ok?hold back a bit at least with out having to go into heat every 2 minutes." i say and sit on the opposite side of the table and say my prays and thanks to yukina made for us and start to eat

"yeesh what are we?a married couple?bickering so much im getting a head ache.."  i think and sigh "i know i owe you but i cant if my body is messed up you ape,take into consideration on how rough you do it...and spread out the time as well" i say and serve myself some miso soup into a bowl with out looking at you as i respond

Edited by peachy_boy
  • Like 1