Depraved Lairs/Warriors Of Eros Brainstorming

Hey there, EcchiDreams! pH_Scale here, trying to create two projects. Both of which involves stats and dice rolls. That's a little ambitious? Indeed, I may not even have time to actually put it in practice until the far future but I am inspired for now so here it is. Anyone can come and pitch in ideas and they would be very welcome, but if not then that's fine too. You can watch as I build and refine this project all alone.

---

So the first project is Warriors of Eros. A pantheon of gods watched over the races of the world for time immemorial. The head of the pantheon is called the Chief God, but this position is not a permanent. Whenever the stars align, the pantheon holds an election that determines which god becomes the new Chief God. But during one election cycle, the elected Chief God quickly used his powers to subjugate the mortal races and began his conquest of the world. The pantheon quickly moved to overthrow and destroy him. But the damage was done, the conquered lands did not return to peace. Instead, they divided into different factions with warlords each attempting to fill the power gap. An age of strife and war followed.

The next Chief God was Eros, the goddess of Love. A proactive goddess, Eros quickly began her plans to restore peace and harmony in the world. Ever since the fall of the previous Chief God, now known as the Lost God, the pantheon decided not to meddle too much in the affairs of mortals. Thus, Eros can only empower her followers to do her bidding. Forming the Keepers Of Harmony, Eros would bless the warriors of this order to put a stop to the seemingly endless strife and at best, make the warlords see reason.

But the blessings she bestows is not direct, rather it is gained through making love. Indeed, partners lost in each others' flesh will find themselves empowered and stronger from Eros' blessing. The equipment and armors that Eros favors are those that are risque and leaves little to the imagination, those that titillates the wearers and beholders. Truly, it takes courage to be a Warrior of Eros.

In this RP project, players are encouraged to smex with each other to get stat boosts. Forced sex like rape and other sexual violence will not be present here. The Warriors of Eros dislike non-consensual sex while enemies think sex gives them cooties. However, public sex and toys are allowed but each player can select which kinks they want. Having sex in public can probably freak out the opposition.

---

So the second project is Depraved Lairs. The land is plagued by monsters that frequently raid and pillage innocent villages. The kingdom that lords over the land do not have the manpower to deal with the monsters, only defend from their attacks. That is why the Adventurers' Guild was established, to attract talented people to deal with these threats with the reward of money, prestige and whatever else they want.

However, the beasts that lurk the lairs are brutal, vicious and sadistic yet also cunning and intelligent. They have a myriad of ways to deal with those who would invade their dark dungeons including traps, ambushes and even sound battle tactics. Woe to those who fall against the monsters as they are known to torture and brutalize they capture. In the beasts' depraved lairs, one must be prepared lest they find themselves losing their lives or their dignities.

This RP project is much darker than Warriors Of Eros and plays out like those fantasy hentai where knights and mages and princesses get raped and gangbanged by ugly monsters. Obviously, rape and gangbang and degradation will be present. In a meta sense though, players will not be subjugated to anything they don't like. But if one does not like these kinks then perhaps Depraved Lairs is the wrong place to be.

---

Both projects will utilize a battle system inspired from a game called Darkest Dungeon, but nothing too complex. Positioning is too much hard work so I was thinking of simply funnelling damage to a party's Tank. In order to do this, the main schtick of this battle system is that Melee classes all have the ability to Guard a fellow party member and all actions aimed at the guarded member will be done to the guardian. Even enemies will abide by these rules and there will be ways to circumvent and play around this system.

For character classes, these are what I have in mind for now:

• Paladin - Defensive melee class with the ability to heal others
  • Templar - Defensive melee class with high health and a chance to resist killing blows
  • Barbarian - Offensive melee class with high damage and stun enemies with their nets (stuns break guards)
  • Assassin - Offensive melee class with that can evade attacks and has high speed
  • Ranger - Offensive ranged bow class with high speed and poison attacks
  • Musketeer - Offensive ranged gun class with powerful attacks and the ability to bypass guards
  • Crossbowman - Support ranged crossbow class that can buff allies
  • Tribal Shaman - Support ranged class that can debuff enemies
  • Arcane Wizard/Witch - Offensive magical class that can force a melee ally to guard them (saves the melee ally a turn)
  • Sorcerer Mage - Support magical class that debuffs enemies with each attack. Can stun enemies
  • Archmage - Offensive magical class that can charge attacks and unleash them in one powerful strike
  • Necromancer - Support magical class that can heal allies and reanimate a weak melee skeleton from a dead enemy.

I'm not sure if I should separate damage types into physical and magical because that might add more complexities.

---

Other than the usual stats, there will be a special meter that all player characters will have. This is the Arousal meter.

In Warriors Of Eros, the Arousal meter will continuously increase as their ventures goes on. As the Arousal meter goes up, characters will begin to suffer stat penalties as their pent-up lust prevents them from focusing on the fight. In order to reduce the Arousal meter, characters must find a willing partner to have sex with, even during battle. But this meter has a hidden boon, the higher the Arousal is when sex happens, the longer the blessings of Eros will last. Players can plan their strategies around the Arousal meter. (In the future, there might be universal abilities that upon use, will increase the user's Arousal)

In Depraved Lairs, the Arousal meter can be inflicted upon the player characters by enemies. Once this meter is filled up, the character can still fight but he/she will not be able to resist the advances of an enemy unit. Once an enemy begins raping a character, that character and the enemy will be immobilized as they have sex. This will continue until the enemy is slain or the battle ends in the players' defeat. It would be for the best to avoid increasing the Arousal meter as the only way to reduce is through masturbation or having sex with a fellow character. Doing so, however, will incur a debuff that increases the amount of Arousal points a character can receive.

---

This will probably be changed sometime in the future but for now, every unit in the project will have these.

HP - Health Points of a unit If it hits zero, the unit is killed or incapacitated. In Depraved Lairs, incapacitated player characters could be raped by an enemy unit unless guarded. In Warriors Of Eros, there could be items that can revive incapacited player characters by having sex.

ATK - The damage a unit does if it does a normal attack. Not sure if it should be fixed or a range of values just like in Darkest Dungeon. Will need opinions on that. Some skills will use this value to determine its final damage.

CRIT - The chance for an attack to deal twice (thrice?) the normal damage value. Some units have higher CRIT than others. Buffs can improve these chances.

SPD - Speed. The higher it is, the more likely the unit moves first. Turn order goes like in Darkest Dungeon. Each unit in a battle is randomly assigned a number not more than the amount of fighters in a battle. That number plus the unit's SPD will determine the turn order. The assigned numbers will be reassigned in each round of turns.

ACC - Accuracy. The likelihood of an attack actually hitting the target. My plan is to have this at 90% for all units across both projects and can only be changed by buffs and debuffs but perhaps it can vary from unit to unit. Will need an opinion on this.

AVO - Avoid. The chance to evade an attack. This will decrease the ACC of all attacks aimed at the unit. My plan is to have this at 0% for all units across both projects and can only be changed by buffs and debuffs but perhaps it can vary from unit to unit. Will need an opinion on this.

Arousal Meter - See the Arousal Meter section.

DEF/RES - Defense and/or Resistance. As for defensive stats, I'm debating whether this stat is a percentage reduction or flat reduction of damage. Not to mention that if physical attacks are separate from magical which will make DEF and RES also separate.

-------

I'm still not sure whether to separate physical attacks from magical attacks. I'm leaning to no since it would be make things more complicated but I'm willing to do so if players would like it.

As for numbers, I think for now the base reference for values is that HP = 100 is the highest health that an average unit can have. Only bosses can exceed this. Will need opinions on this.

---

Like I said before, all this is still in brainstorming phase so everything could be changed in the future.

Introduced the Arousal meter. This is also edited in in the first post.

---

Other than the usual stats, there will be a special meter that all player characters will have. This is the Arousal meter.

In Warriors Of Eros, the Arousal meter will continuously increase as their ventures goes on. As the Arousal meter goes up, characters will begin to suffer stat penalties as their pent-up lust prevents them from focusing on the fight. In order to reduce the Arousal meter, characters must find a willing partner to have sex with, even during battle. But this meter has a hidden boon, the higher the Arousal is when sex happens, the longer the blessings of Eros will last. Players can plan their strategies around the Arousal meter. (In the future, there might be universal abilities that upon use, will increase the user's Arousal)

In Depraved Lairs, the Arousal meter can be inflicted upon the player characters by enemies. Once this meter is filled up, the character can still fight but he/she will not be able to resist the advances of an enemy unit. Once an enemy begins raping a character, that character and the enemy will be immobilized as they have sex. This will continue until the enemy is slain or the battle ends in the players' defeat. It would be for the best to avoid increasing the Arousal meter as the only way to reduce is through masturbation or having sex with a fellow character. Doing so, however, will incur a debuff that increases the amount of Arousal points a character can receive.

---

Might do the hard stats next.

Introducing a prototype stat system.

------

This will probably be changed sometime in the future but for now, every unit in the project will have these.

HP - Health Points of a unit If it hits zero, the unit is killed or incapacitated. In Depraved Lairs, incapacitated player characters could be raped by an enemy unit unless guarded. In Warriors Of Eros, there could be items that can revive incapacited player characters by having sex.

ATK - The damage a unit does if it does a normal attack. Not sure if it should be fixed or a range of values just like in Darkest Dungeon. Will need opinions on that. Some skills will use this value to determine its final damage.

CRIT - The chance for an attack to deal twice (thrice?) the normal damage value. Some units have higher CRIT than others. Buffs can improve these chances.

SPD - Speed. The higher it is, the more likely the unit moves first. Turn order goes like in Darkest Dungeon. Each unit in a battle is randomly assigned a number not more than the amount of fighters in a battle. That number plus the unit's SPD will determine the turn order. The assigned numbers will be reassigned in each round of turns.

ACC - Accuracy. The likelihood of an attack actually hitting the target. My plan is to have this at 90% for all units across both projects and can only be changed by buffs and debuffs but perhaps it can vary from unit to unit. Will need an opinion on this.

AVO - Avoid. The chance to evade an attack. This will decrease the ACC of all attacks aimed at the unit. My plan is to have this at 0% for all units across both projects and can only be changed by buffs and debuffs but perhaps it can vary from unit to unit. Will need an opinion on this.

Arousal Meter - See the Arousal Meter section.

DEF/RES - Defense and/or Resistance. As for defensive stats, I'm debating whether this stat is a percentage reduction or flat reduction of damage. Not to mention that if physical attacks are separate from magical which will make DEF and RES also separate.

-------

I'm still not sure whether to separate physical attacks from magical attacks. I'm leaning to no since it would be make things more complicated but I'm willing to do so if players would like it.

As for numbers, I think for now the base reference for all values is that HP = 100 is the highest health that an average unit can have. Only bosses can exceed this. Will need opinions on this.

Archived