Hello everyone!

Hello! 

Im Hokkaido, pleasure to meet you and hopefully spend some time together.

I am completely new to this site and havent roleplayed in a good 2 or 3 years! but used to spend too much time on Facebook doing who knows what! 😜

Im in my 20s, male and straight so I am looking at the lovely ladies of the forum to warm me up. I'm quite submissive so if that is your fancy please send me a message and we can get to talking~ 

Im also a massive nerd 👀

❤️ Hokkaido / Kai  ❤️ 

Hello there and warmly welcome to our lovely site and even better community! 😄

I hope you will come to love it here and have tons of fun and creativeness!

I am quite nerdy as well, so you are not alone there ^^ feel free to hit me up if you want to talk or have questions about the site! ❤️

Jenny 💋

Hello you wonderful person you! Welcome to the site and best of luck in all your cunt stuffing,  cum guzzling, and otherwise lewd endeavors! If you need help joining an ongoing rp in a club ill be happy to give you a hand as thats kinda what i like to go for! That said theres places for more private rp's if you prefer others not too be able to peak ;3

Either way, Welcome to the site, and i wish you luck sating all your fantasies, especially the most... exotic ones!

Best a luck!

Archived