Club ideas, suggestions, etc.

Being the efficient, above-and-beyond club owner that I am... (/sarcasm) I thought I'd toss this in for things to improve the club and all that.

Keep in mind that I'm still kind of a... what would you call it... a "lazy piece of shit" so... don't get too crazy and have high expectations here.

1) Set Family: At one time people were discussing having a "set" family. Seems like a pain in the ass to manage, but if there's a small enough group I could make it an extra topic and you guys can do what you want.

2) Open Season: Again, I'd have it's own topic for this and have set threads that could be each room/area of the house where everyone can just hang out and freely fuck. Good in theory, but seems like it could quickly become a clusterfuck. Literally.

3) Co-Owners/Mods: I don't want to sign away my club, but if someone's really into one of the above ideas or has one of their own... Could just let you go ahead and set it up and run it yourself, then. Not sure if we need modding, but we might. I don't know. Get off my back! Also... please note, I'm likely not gonna give co-ownership/mod privileges to someone I do not know. I'm not quite that stupid. So yeah... I have to at least somewhat know you before you ask.

I think that's it for now...

• 2 weeks later...