Discussion

BrightChaos

BrightChaos

This area is to discuss anything about the Digimon franchise, be it anime, manga, video games, card games, or anything else that I can't think of right now.

• 4 weeks later...
FieryDreams

Hey Bright, looks like you got a community going about a fun old source material I'm a fan of. I know it's not popping like you expected, but hell it's a start. 

Personally I'm a fan of Digimon Adventure (Season 1) and most of the movie. I've watched most or some of the series that followed, but I don't really like them as much. Hell even in the first season the animation sucked and the voice actors weren't into it, in the beginning, but as it went on I really enjoyed the show.

How about you, what's your favorite thing/season?

BrightChaos

Thanks for joining.  Was beginning to wonder if I was the only Digimon fan here lol.

As far as the anime go, Digimon Adventure 02 was my favorite closely followed by original Digimon Adventure. The storyline of 02 may have been a mess but it was still entertaining.  And yeah the animation was limited back then.  The recent Digimon Adventure: reboot is looking good animation-wise though. 

For games Cyber Sleuth was really my favorite.  I think it handled modernizing the franchise while still keeping old elements there very well.

For Manga I'd have to go with the Xros Wars manga. It had alot more detail then it's anime counterpart.