Cuddling with my auntie

Cuddling with my Auntie: After she got in a nasty fight with her husband, my aunt came to stay at our home with  my mother. It's been a few days and between sobbing and emotional support from all of us she got better but it'd be some time until she leaves it seems. One night....

A) She comes at my room unannounced on her "pajamas" (really just a shirt and underwear) and got on my bed to watch a movie...

B) Similar to A) but she texts me over to hee room.

C) We set a movie night when all alone at home at the living room with blankets, hot chocolate and a nice sofa...

Between teasing and jokes we she ends up at one point (be it romantic or sexy) she asks teasingly if we should kiss, not wanting to show weakness I accept her challenge wanting to make her back down but... None of us did... Between one thing and anotherz cuddling tightly, she also offered me to switch the move for something more "fun and sexy".

(Well,  this ERP comes from a dream I had today and can't take from my mind)