Ello' there.

Ello'

To start things off I have to say this site's design looks really good. That and I didn't have to dig through account settings or user settings to find the dark mode switch. So yeah. Whoever designed the site, or the whole group that designed it. Bless you. You've done a great job!

Now the more annoying part. Heyo, nice to meet you all! Apologies for the usual cringe-y greeting, I do look forward to exploring all EcchiDreams has to offer, from RP's to general interactions with the community, though mostly, I will probably end up roleplaying and ocasionally hop into one or two threads related to the topics I know about;s 

Have a nice day ya'll.

Oh, wow! Someone using the exact SAME formatting as me on their text! *highfives*

So.....anyway! 😄

Hello and warmly welcome to our lovely community! There are tons of fun, nice and creative folks around here and if you are anything like that, you will fit in just fine!

I hope you will come to have a great time here and engage in thrilling roleplays and of course take part in the community!

Feel free to say hello anytime! ❤️

Jenny 💋

Archived