Open Club  ·  298 members

Furry

Fursona Discussion

I feel like this would be a good conversation starter for all y’all, because it’s such a big part of the fandom, being your fursonas! Do you have a fursona? If so, what is it? Do you have one or multiple? If you don’t, have you thought about it/wanted to make one? 

I used to have a fox fursona for the longest time. I guess since I see myself as smart and cute. (And foxes are clever). It turned around some fire fox because I always saw myself as fiery as well. If you get too close, I can burn! But tbh, it wasn't the reason. More because I am spirited, I love adventures, etc. I am also pretty curious. My real fursona only exists in my head, however. :3

• 3 months later...

I have one that not a lot of people like because he is "op".

It's a blue ice dragon named Virmithrix. In his lore I made he use to be one of the original pantheon of god dragons that created the worlds.

He is horrible, constantly wrecking and ravaging worlds, not just his own. One of his kin try to stop him and gets mistakenly killed for it.

The pantheon is trying to discuss what to do with him. They suggest banishment to the furthest reaches of the galexy, and just killing him. But the eldest makes the call, sending Virm to live on one of the world's without the majority of his power.

He is given a cave, which is the only place here can access a form of a normal dragon. When not in the cave, he is forced to walk as an anthro, only having a fraction of his ice breath, strength, and flight powers. 

This sound op?