Room 379: Paris's room

Paris tired to argue back and claim it to be wrong but it very clearly wasn't. He gave little whimpers as he bucked his hips and tried pulling away,finding that only made things worst as it grinded and found it way right back. He did his best not to give to much of a struggle as he moaned out desperately and take it deeper. His cock had started to leak and felt as if it would explode soon. All the little whispers weren't helping his case either as he nodded and would take an occasional gasp of air from certain feelings. 

@Lollipop

• Love 1

Blackberry: She bit her lower lip as she watched Paris writhe and grind his hips into the oversized stuffed toy he was straddling. What a delicious sight. "Your show me such a naughty side of yourself. I think you've earned a reward for being such a good~ plaything." 

She would then run her fingers through his hair, then grip onto it as she firmly, but gently pulled his head back; guiding him back to a sitting position as he continued to straddle the large stuffed sheep. She would then look down the front of him and see how much his cock had leaked and how stiff he had gotten. "Oh dear, you've really made quite the mess all over poor Mr. Lamb, haven't you?" Coming around behind him, leaving the vibrator buzzing away inside of him, she would reach around and gently grab his cock while whispering in his ear again. "Let's see how much bigger~ a mess you can make." She would then begin to stroke his cock with one hand, her other hand turn his head to kiss him deeply. Her tongue invading his mouth and wrestling his own into submission. 

@FemboyBrat

• Love 1

He couldnt control his little body as it tried to push itself closer to what was to come. He hadn't even really noticed Blackberry just watching him, perking at the sudden words. "A re-reward?~". He quivered a little from the small touches before his head was pulled back. He kept the position the best he could as she inspected,looking all embarrassed. His cock was throbbing happily as if proud of its work and mess-ification of the plush despite his reaction. His hole tightened back up slowly around the vibrator as it was left to sit and buzz inside him. He was tinkering on the edge in no time,giving small grunts as you forced his mouth into a submission, his tongue only occasionally defying,and even then it was playful.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

Blackberry: She continued to kiss him deeply and relentlessly, barely giving him time to catch his breath as nibbled and sucked on his tongue. Her hand began to pick up the pace, stroking him faster, using his already leaking cum as lube, making her hand slip up and down his dick with ease.

Then she would break the kiss, strands of saliva connecting their lips as she pulled away. "Your body belongs to me now, my sweet little lamb. Tell me whose slutty little lamb you are. I want hear you say it while you cum." Her breast press onto his back as she holds him tightly her hand still stroking his cock. Blackberry was savoring every noise and face he made as she teased and toyed with her guest. The sight of him submitting to her was making her pussy wetter and wetter. She couldn't wait to see him cum. What expression would he make? How lovely would his moans be? She grinned as she stared lustfully into his eyes, not want to miss a single detail.

@FemboyBrat

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

He kissed back just as desperatel,trying so hard to pull away and breathe. He couldn't hold out long enough and started to blow mid-kiss. He would bleat and stare down weakly at his cock as it throbbed and shot out rope after pathetic rope of his cum. He felt like he was going to fall forward as she pressed into his back, his face all slutty and messy with drool as he tried to regain his composure. His moans were long and a bit whiney as he bucked and pressed back into you. 

@Lollipop

(Sorry for taking so long)

• Love 1

Blackberry: She smiled as she watch him cum. She held onto him and let him catch his breath. After a bit she, her soft voice would whisper into his ear "I hope you enjoyed that. I wasn't to rough with you, was I? You seemed like you were having such a good time. I might have got a bit carried away."

@FemboyBrat

• 2 weeks later...