Room 379: Paris's room

https://images.app.goo.gl/o5Bk8YNdpJn6HAp3A

Paris's room looks much like the provided picture,minus the dog of course. It also has many blankets,most of which were hand-made. He also had a few lamb plushies scattered around,his biggest sitting on his bed. The biggest he has is about 4.5 feet and is unearthly soft (and so floofy!).

Edited by FemboyBrat
  • Love 1

• FemboyBrat changed the title to Room 379: Paris's room

Paris opens the door with a little gasp. His eyes glimmered as he looked around,his smile appearing again and growing wide. He looked back at Blackberry after a few minutes of looking around. "It's wonderful! How'd it do that?" He was so curious as to the strange thing,he had never had somewhere to go be so perfect. 

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffBlackBerry: "You have such cute and cozy taste." She follows him into the room and heads over to the bed. She sits on the edge, taking note of the giant lamb plushie. She smiles warmly as she turns to Paris, holding out the peach once more for him. "These rooms are enchanted. That key in your hand, once you signed your name in our guest book, it became bound to you. Now this room exist how ever you will it too." She crosses one leg over the other. Her attire contrasted with the room greatly.  Her black and purple gothic lolita dress, black leather platform boots seemed certainly seemed out of place next to a giant lamb plushie. But she enjoyed his room.

She stared at him intently now. "Tell me Paris, what kind of things do you find pleasurable. I can certainly see you don't mind some feeding you tasty things. But do you enjoy anything else?"

@FemboyBrat

• Love 1

Paris got a slight red as she commented. "T-thanks~" he plops on the bed as well,climbing on top of the lamb and hugging it,using it as a cushion. He takes another bite of the peach,once more wiping his mouth as he swallows. He stared back,getting redder and redder from the stare. "W-well I like reading,cooking,knitting.....u-unless you meant something else by pleasurable,in which case lots of stuff~" he hid his face in the lamb,his own comment making him feel perverted.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffBlackBerry: As he bites into the peach, some of the juice runs down her hand and wrist. She places what's left of the peach on the bedside table. "I meant in general...but hearing any other kind of pleasures you enjoy would be...fun." She looks at her hand, now wet with the peach juice. She then turns back to him, looking over his form as he straddles the giant stuffed toy. "Or I can try to figure out some of those pleasures on my own. I have a few guesses. For instance...close your eyes, open your mouth, and say 'ah'."

@FemboyBrat

• Love 1

Paris perks up as he notices,quickly looking for something to clean it with before laying back down on the lamb. He hid his face,talking a bit too fast and cutting himself off between words "y-you don't have- i-i mean if you want- d-dont feel pressured to....". He grew red as he felt her eyes looking. He wiggled a little bit before doing as asked. He stayed there for a bit,thinking if what she could be doing. "As you wish~"

@Lollipop

Edited by FemboyBrat
  • Love 1

StaffBlackberry: She turns and gets on her knees next to him and the big stuffed lamb. "...so obedient..." she takes her peach juice covered hand and uses her thumb and lightly traces his lips with it before  slipping it into his mouth. "Don't worry. I want to discover what pleasures you enjoy. I want to push your body to its limits. And I'll do it until I have you drooling for more." She pets his head with her other hand, then slowly glides down his neck, and back, down to his butt, and she grips it firmly.  "Tell me if you want me to find out what else you like. Lick my hand clean for me, okay?"

@FemboyBrat

• Love 1

Paris grew a bright red as she spoke,licking at the thumb playfully as it traced his lips. He nibbled and sucked at the thumb playfully as well,nodding now and then "s-sounds good to me~". He bleated a bit and nuzzled the hand affectionately. He had scooted closer toward Blackberry as she pet. He squirmed a bit suddenly as he felt the hand before calming back down,wiggling contently into the hand as it gripped. He let out a soft moan and gripped onto the lamb,licking the hand clean. "D-do whatever you like~ find out as much or as little as you desire~".

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffBlackberry: "Silly little lamb, your the one who is supposed to be getting their desires satisfied." Her hand gives his butt a firm smack before gripping it tightly again as she smiles warmly at him. "But I guess pleasing others is just your nature. You enjoy giving into others...such a cute and obedient little pet you are." She looks at the big stuffed lamb he was straddling. "You should name this guy. You may end up making a mess on him after all, it's only fair you name him first." She rolls up the back of his shirt and grips the hem of his bottoms, and starts plant kisses on his back. Each kiss leaves behind a purple print of her lips on his skin thanks to her lipstick.

@FemboyBrat

• Love 1

Paris puffs his cheeks a little,getting a bit shy "i-i just like pleasing people,your desire is my desire~". He let out a little yelp from the spank,a soft moan slipping once more as he was toyed with. He nodded in agreeance "how about Dolly,after the cloned sheep~". He hid his face in the plushie as he felt his clothes being pulled on,his tail occasionally patting against Blackberry.  He occasionally looked back at her, grinning and silently staring before dissapering into the plushie. He wiggled his butt towards her hand,his cock twitching as he waited to be freed of the clothes.

@Lollipop

Edited by FemboyBrat

StaffBlackBerry: She could easily sense sense his eagerness. he was absolutely one of the cutest things she had ever seen. She wanted to toy with him until he begged. To stop? For more? She didn't care which, she just wanted to hear his sweet voice crying out in ecstasy. 

She pulled down his, taking them off and tossing them to the side. She then immediately planted a kiss on his left ass cheek, leaving behind another lipstick print on his bare skin. She was intent on leaving them all over his body. Marking her property. Making him into her own work of art.  

"I'm sorry Dolly, but I want to see how much of a mess i can get your owner to make." She then bites playfully on Paris's rear. Then she does again, and again. Her hands grip both of ass cheeks tightly and spreads them. "This might be a bit much for just the start, but I'm not planning on letting you get any rest tonight, so we have plenty of time. And I wanna get you nice and wet so it'll be easier to play with you and see your limits." She then begin to lick between Paris's spread ass cheeks hungrily."

@FemboyBrat

• Love 1

Paris had simply waited impatiently before he felt the air agaisnt his now exposed bottom. He squirmed as his rear was kissed,his tail wagging quick as he grew more and more excited. He didn't much care what would happen,being touched,inappropriately or not, felt so good. He kept his face in the lamb as he felt the lips kissing and biting,whimpering softly and quivering a little with every bite.

He gasped a little as he was spread,his hole twitching in anticipation. He nods silently,his ears twitching a little as he listens. He gripped the lamb tight,soft moans slipping as Blackberry licked so eagerly "H-hey~ w-wait I'm not- mmh!~".

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffBlackBerry: She takes her time, enjoying how he taste. She ignored his protest. Some minutes pass before she finally let ups. She pulls away, drool drip down his crack. 

"Did you enjoy that you silly little lamb." She gives his ass another firm smack. "Because I'm only just getting started. You'd best compose yourself while you can. I won't be giving you any breaks." With that she slipped two of her fingers into his asshole.

@FemboyBrat

• Love 1

Paris started slowly giving in,still holding the lamb tight as he was licked. After the first minute or so he started to pant and squirm,rubbing against the lamb as he throbbed and dripped pre. 

Paris nods and quietly responds "mhm~ t-thank you~" before yelping and getting rid where he was hit. He listened and nodded some more before suddenly disappearing into the sheep once more,needy moans slipping as his hole stretches for the fingers. His tail flattened a bit with the sudden pleasure. He kept his slutty face hidden away as he started to drool,feeling even more desperate to be stroked and toyed with.

@Lollipop

• Love 1

StaffBlackBerry: She watches as he hide his face again, and smiles warmly. "Its so cute watching hide away like that, but..." She reaches forward and gently grabs one of his horns and pulls his face away the sheep.  "...hiding such a slutty expression from me won't do at all." She hooks the fingers that are slipping in and out of his tight hole, pressing against his prostate more.  "Do you want more Silly little Lamb? How can I know if your enjoying it if your not begging for more?"

@FemboyBrat

• Love 1

He puffs his cheeks,whimpering quietly as she tugs on his horns.  He stared at her,doing his best not to look too slutty while cleaning up his face and wiping at his drool.  He quickly realized that was pointless as he started to drool again. Loud moans get out as he squirmed around,his hole twitching around those curled fingers. He bleated quietly,his tail wagging away quick as he rolled his eyes back "n-not the-ah!~ Bla-lackberry~". He did his best not to give in,quiet little begs for more occasionally slipping "s-so good~ m-mmore~". He was getting closer and closer to the point of no return,each pump of her fingers making him throb.

@Lollipop

Edited by FemboyBrat
  • Love 1

StaffBlackBerry: "You seem so~ close. Its takes a really naughty slut to cum from having their boypussy played with alone. Or does humping Dolly really feel that good? Either way..." She slips her finger out of his hungry, twitching hole. "As much fun as it would be to make you cum from just your butt, I think it'll feel better if we let load build up a bit more." 

Her soft hands grabs his balls and starts to tease them gently. "Go a head and make an extra thick load of cum for me." She was thoroughly enjoying teasing him. How long could he hold on, she wondered. "Such a slutty little Lamb. You must have toys in here somewhere. Something I can use to really stir up that tight little hole of your."

@FemboyBrat

Edited by Lollipop
  • Love 1

Paris had done his best to dissappear with each word. He whimpered a little as she left his hole,whining and wagging his tail more angrily then with joy. He protested as she denied him,his cock enjoying the feeling as it drips onto dolly. "N-no fair,I was almost there~" he said before softly moaning,his balls tightening a little as they were teased.

He unwillingly would thrust his hips,rubbing agaisnt Dolly. He would once more whimper,the friction and grear feeling of the soft lamb making him slow down and pant. He would stop and lay, letting himself get teased. He nodded and looked back at Blackberry "t-theres a box of stuff in the closet,at least that's where I would usually keep stuff like t-that". He was correct,their was a box full of toys,ropes,and other kinky accessories. 

• Like 1

StaffBlackBerry: She was reluctant to pry her gaze away from the deliciously slutty state he was in, but did so anyway. She look to the cute toy box full of things she could use on him. She giggles at him. "Well if this doesn't tell me everything I need to know about you, I don't know what will."

She hops off the bed, telling him not to move as she does. She goes over to the box and starts looking through it. "Vibrators, ropes, tassels...I think there are even costumes in here." She looks over at him with a smile. "Such naughty taste you have. Were you hoping for me to use all these on you?" She pulls a vibrator from the box that was decently sized. Big but not too big. She also pulls out a length of rope. She then goes back over to the bed and dangles the rope in front of him, whole turning on the vibrator and rub it against his boy pussy. "Tell me, should I tie you up and fuck you with this toy?if so, be a good little lamb and beg for it like a lamb would."

@FemboyBrat

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for dissapearing on ya,I'm back!) 

Paris didn't want her to go either,the teasing made him feel so weak and full of joy. He would dissappear into Dolly as she spoke. Her giggle made him melt and feel like hiding forever.

He does as commanded and stays still,his cock still throbbing and dripping precum  while he waited. He looks over curiously "c-costumes huh? If there in there I guess I must have wanted them,r-right?~" he breaks into an embarrassed grin. He stares back,perking up and thinking about it "i-im sure there's not enough time for all that,u-unless you really wanted too".

He looks at the rope before squeaking and softly moaning,holding Dolly tight to keep still while his hole twitched and begged to be filled. The teasing drived himself crazy,quickly drooling onto Dolly and refusing to beg. Before too long he would begin to stop,and start begging "f-fuck me please m-ma'am~ tie me up a-and use me like the s-slutty little ram I am~" 

@Lollipop

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

StaffBlackberry: She grins as she watches him beg so desperately. "Awww, such an adorably~ pathetic display."  She takes the ropes and pulls arms behind his back and ties them together, tightly. She then ties some rope around each of ankles and loops the ropes around his upper thighs and ties those tight as well, so his knee are forced to stay bent as he straddles large stuffed sheep.

"There we go~. You looks so~ cute all tied up like that. I think it's time to give you a reward." She presses the vibrator against his lubed up asshole and begins to push it inside of him slowly. "Let's see...I wonder if I can find your sweet spot." She wiggles the vibrator around inside of him as she continues to push it in deeper and deeper, attempting to tease his prostate. 

@FemboyBrat

Paris whimpers softly,his ears lowered as she tugged the rope so tightly. He trys loosening them up a bit but failing as he stared back at Blackberry. He quickly gets tired of his legs,spreading and squeezing them back together around Dolly. "C-could you use something else,i-it feels like it's biting into my skin~". He keeps making little complaints about it before getting quieted from the vibrator.

His gripped onto the rope,biting into the giant sheep to help keep him quiet as he softly pants and whines. His moans were still pretty quiet, though her pushing it deeper sure wasnt helping. Each little poke at his inside made him shiver and moan. He could feel the vibe get closer to his prostate,making him squirm and plead "n-no fu-fuh~ w-wait a minu-mmh!~" 

@Lollipop

• 11 months later...

Blackberry: She giggles softly she listens to him begin to plead. "Looks like I found it~." She teases him, her soft voice whispering into his ear. "I'm sorry but we can't go taking break already. We only just started~. Try to hold out for me just a bit longer." She slides the vibrator in deeper. "Show me you can take the whole thing, and I'll loosen the ropes for you~." She continues to push in the vibrator until he took as much if it as he could, whispering into his how much of a good and naughty boy he was for each inch his asshole would gobble up.

@FemboyBrat