Alicia's Chambers

"..." She made Vance's head tilt down in pure embarrassment. Alicia was just too direct with her methods, it really makes her seem like a pervert although clearly she doesn't have such desires, wants or plans. He scratched his hair around a little. "You wouldn't find anything there.." He stopped scratching. "You're better off giving my teeth a thorough examination. Just an example." 

"So, how is the data? Do you think werewolves can be taken down far more easy by exploiting their hormones?" Although not indirectly accusing Alicia of any capture, he did have that as an idea in his mind. How would he know after all? He wasn't there, let alone just is figuring out the results. Alicia seems comfortable even though being practically naked. Vance gets used to it not whining about it as he simply doesn't want to get on the bad side of Alicia for a thing she finds so miniscule. 

Yet he approached first. Getting his mouth closer to his ear, at this point he'd be holstering onto the bed, leaning forth. "Do I really appear that way to you?" He wonders deep inside. "It's not my thirst for revenge..I'm just not familiar with having sex. Are you?" Vance took some distance from her ear looking over her face. Through this sensual talk he almost forgot to tell Alicia about what Miana was doing. But, is it wise? That is why, he decides to keep quiet and instead pay attention to miss Vulf. 

Oh I am fairly certain that I did find something there before.

"It is one exploitable weakness, yes. Initially the male werewolf did appear to begin a move towards me. This changed as soon as the female arrived. Once she was caught within the blast radius the two were pulled to one another. Their mortal enemy sat not far away, fully capable of slaying the pair, and yet in spite of this their focus shifted completely to one of procreation. That said, the male did fail to inseminate the female. They had enough of a mind to avoid it. A more powerful dosage might change this in the future. I managed to collect seed samples as well. Should make for good material in future projects."

Talk of her experiment was enough to calm her mind, to focus her away from the embarrassing thoughts. She had so many ideas for projects that it was difficult choosing just one. Of course she also had a young assistant going forward. This alone opened up even more possibilities.

Her long ear twitched when she felt the Human's breath against her skin. The eye closest to Vance opened, crimson orb focused upon the thrall. "In the past? Yes. Since our talk? No" she began, only to pause at his next question. Again pink returned to her cheeks. "I am familiar with the concept. I have studied it plenty enough." From afar, of course.

"..You, took samples of werewolf semen huh..?" Hearing the whispery tone of Vance was easy. It is pretty obvious how weirded out he truly is right now from having to know that. Seeing her extremely red iris up-close was fascinating. The details of the blood-like color is beautiful. "I was hoping you'd see me differently. Seems like my hopes were answered." Hearing Alicia admit she knows fair amounts of things about sexual activities through studies made Vance laugh just a little bit. "You know, Alicia.."

"You're a little weird and direct. You'd do anything in the name of your science, but.." His body posture rose up by the spine, his expression above her face now. "You're the only vampire, that I genuinely can call..Cute." He broke through a wall, doing all of this close up actions just to say that. He is more weird than he claims her to be. "You have your own charm. Although, it seems like being in deep thought makes it tone down.." Vance realized rather early Alicia had fallen into thoughts about her projects. "What're you pondering about?" He got up from being close to her face, taking his shoes off. He invited himself onto the bed sitting with crossed legs next to Alicia. "From your looks it seems important."

"Of course. I would not leave valuable alchemical and scientific materials to go to waste. Collecting lycanthrope samples is generally a more difficult task. I requested it from the male, leaving open the condition of my peacefully departing as the payment, and he complied. A fair trade."

Despite Vance's close proximity Alicia's expression remained unflinchingly aloof. Well, that was until he called her cute. Red filled her face. Her eyes widened, only to avert towards the side. "W-well thank you, I suppose" she mumbled softly. He'd managed to pick out her tendency to focus perhaps a bit much on her studies, and while it was a fairly obvious issue of hers he was at least observant enough to receive a passing grade. Observation was key when it came to studies, after all!

"At this current moment? Nothing. I just woke up. I have yet to decide upon my next project" replied the vampire, hands pushing against the bed so that she might sit up, gaze finally returning to the Human. "Bold of you to invite yourself to my bed."

He does however bring up a fair point: what shall I work on next? My actions will undoubtedly push the pack towards action. Conflict may be on the horizon. Perhaps a combat enhancer? Yes. Probably that.

"It's still a little awkward. But, I guess you don't care how it sounds really." Seeing her reaction to his compliment was delightful. Alicia was quite entertaining, but since he is big on questions the topic goes into personal territory. "Do you get compliments often?" Vance asked Alicia directly. "You react a lot. You turn very red. Its almost like its your first time getting them. Why else would you be embarrassed?" He tilted his head to the side. "Or is there something I'm not catching from you?" 

His eyebrows lightly shift. Crossing his arms one over the other, he seems to be a little annoyed at that comment. "Hey, hey, why is it bold now? I'm not sitting near you. Just on a portion of your giant bed.." Not to mention she herself in proportions lets her treat this bed as if they were two. "Don't get the wrong idea, pervert vampie..I didnt come here for that."

"I get enough compliments" Alicia mumbled, eyes closing again as she felt the heat enter her cheeks. Did he really need to point it all out? It was just making it more embarrassing! Somehow this man even assumed that entering another person's bed, without permission no less, was normal!

And he calls me a pervert?!

Hoping to recover, Alicia simply sat up and turned around. If she couldn't see him then she could focus a little better. Clear her mind. "I've no such thoughts."

"Oh. Do you really do?" He covered his mouth holding back his soothing laughs. The atmosphere felt a little different with the way he reacts to Alicia. "Okay, okay. I believe you." He really does, he was completely honest. Seeing her turn away from his existence he plays along. Maybe she needs to think or doesn't want her flushing to be caught by him. Either way Vance stayed there with hard patience. "I'll wait for you to figure it out. I'm not gonna leave so easily.." He scratched his nose watching Alicia laying.

"Figure out what, exactly? Why you are here? You came here to wake me, to cure your boredom. What more is there to figure out?"

Or perhaps he means after that? Arcane studies. Assisting with projects. Those are the most likely purposes beyond that. Or sex.

Again her face grew warm. Thankfully she was already facing away, otherwise it might have been an issue, but then someone observant might even notice a hint of the pink tinge climbing up her long ears. It didn't matter too much though. Already her mind was focusing upon something else.

Project. Battle enhancements. A potion, perhaps? Arcane spells might also work, but they would take longer. Require more blood. A potion could be used against me. Shorter duration. Easier to remove before use. Requires materials. Human technology is lacking in that area as well.

"I came here to wake you up, informing you that I got permission." Vance rubbed his face feeling slight pressure from Alicia. "I came to assist. What else can I do? I still feel a new even if its been weeks..I dont feel in place." He blurted some things out. "..My master is not here too, so what other options do I have? go out there, unarmed? without weapons, without padding armor without anything? I truly don't feel safe outside in these woods unless I have supplies.." He scratched his scalp. "Then again, what will I find..? Miracles? Pft.." His eyes trail to her ears and even her back. "Why're you still flushing? Your ears look like they've been grilled.." 

While she had been prattling on within her mind Vance had answered her. At least she had caught most of what she needed to. She turned slightly to face him again, arms crossing over her bare chest. Pink remained in her cheeks thanks to the boy's observations, but she attempted to ignore it.

"So you wish to venture into the woods? To hunt, I presume?"

I do wonder. . .

She could certainly occupy herself with that! Alicia's arms dropped to her sides as she scooted towards Vance on her knees, leaving her robes behind her. At this point they were just getting in the way of things, and besides she didn't need to cover herself. Vance had already seen her naked. He was focused enough on other things that she wouldn't need to worry. When she reached the Human one of her hands gripped at the edge of his shirt, yanking it upwards to reveal his chest!

"A proper contract?" she muttered to herself, finger raising to trace along the seal now present upon the thrall's torso. "If she trusts you enough then I suppose outfitting you proper won't be an issue." Alicia's gaze lifted to meet the Human's. "Also it is your own fault that you feel new here, because you still are. When you first came here your mind was in another place. Vengeance clouded it. You did not care about the castle, or about its inhabitants. Now that you do, you should meet both. Explore. Speak to the other residents. You'll be living alongside them."

They lock eyes once more upon her head turn. He stopped scratching his scalp wondering why she was giving him such look. "Hunt, huh..?" He ran a hair bang back in its place with his fingers. "Specify what exactly you mean by hunt..But yes, pretty much that is the only thing I can really do-" Vance almost ended up falling out of the bed as Alicia pushes her robes off!

His left hand comes up front, legs spreading open where Alicia would end up between. "A-Alicia..! Hold on-" She yanked the shirt successfully getting a real good look of the contract mark. "..You could've just asked me." He was extremely embarrassed. He wasn't being exposed out of choice, and she proceeds to keep the shirt up. "..Am I not getting to know you..?" The boy grabbed onto the ear he called 'grilled' pulling it gently similar to a cheek pull. "You silly girl...There is definitely something underneath all of this science persona." He lets go and takes a hold of his shirt pulling it back down. "You scared me a little there..Warn me next time." 

Ignoring the boy's protests, she focused instead upon the seal. It was always good to record such things, to seek out little differences, if they existed. Studying them allowed one to break them, should they desire. At least, if one was as proficient as Alicia was.

Not that I need to do so. He is fine where he is now. So is she. That certainly is her mark though.

When her ear was tugged the little vampire's face lit up with a bright shade of red! Eyes shut and a muffled whimper nearly slipped free as she pursed her lips to contain it. Thankfully he released his grip without being told. "D-don't touch my ears" she grumbled. As it turned out they were quite sensitive!

With a deep breath to calm herself Alicia opened her eyes again. A stern look was briefly shot towards the man before she relaxed back into her resting aloof expression. "How do you normally hunt? Combat style? Weapons of choice? I'm going to need to take measurements regardless. You aren't going to need a shirt for that. In fact you'll probably want to be undressed."

"Awh..Alright, alright. I won't do that any further." Vance kept his distance once catching a glimpse of that stern, dominant look coming from the vampire. All of the sudden he felt like he fell into trouble until Alicia displays control over her emotions. He had even covered his face with his elbow in fear this time she'll really bite him or punish him. "Sorry..I wont touch them again." He rose his arm down once Alicia asks that question, she unlocks a hunter's pride, which made Vance happy somewhat. Just how she has her interest in science, Vance has an interest in hunting respectively. 

He first started off with the main things she asked about. "I prefer stealth as vampires, even if I am something like a superhuman, are still tricky to me. I use heavy amounts of products like forest air spray to hide my blood scent." He got up starting to count on his fingers; "I am still in the process of mastery, but my main combat style is mixed martial arts, as i have to somehow handle all types of vampires I've come across. Jiu-jitsu, boxing, taekwondo and wrestling. As for what I mainly use is pretty common amongst hunters: Silver steel knives, garlic, powdered silver for a few reasons, rope, light armor padding underneath my clothes, and a cheap range: a crossbow. That is what i am normally trained with..There are other things I have made myself and used." Vance scratched his cheek. "is it fine if i just strip to my boxers..?" 

While she listened to Vance detail his combat stylings Alicia stood up on the bed. One hand raised out at her side, and in an ancient tongue she whispered a quick incantation. Bright runes fizzled into view, burning at the air while they formed a circle. From the circle shot out multiple wispy black ghostly arms which stretched across the room behind her.

Martial arts. Silver knives. Garlic. Powdered silver. Rope. Light padded armor. Crossbow. Boxers.

She paused her thoughts, nodding once in reply to his question. "Whatever you are comfortable with. Boxers should work." The hands, upon returning to her, gently settled her journal in front of her to be grabbed. Another pair held out a roll of measuring tape, stretching it out, while a third had brought her a pen. Without a moment to waste Alicia began sketching in her journal. Notes were taken concerning Vance's seal, details of his body, and notes about his combat proficiencies.

"If you are hunting werewolves you will need to make a few adjustments. One on one, most vampires will win a fight. We are generally quicker than they are. Strength matters less when you cannot hit your target. But the smarter wolves hunt in packs, and the more experienced wolves can almost bridge the gap in speed. Vampires with enough time and experience can improve themselves enough to deal with the shortcomings to a degree, but generally speaking a wolf will always be physically stronger. Arcane arts can overcome this, but it is temporary."

Of course much of what she said only applied to the younger vampires. When one lived as long as she did, and learned as much as she had, there typically wasn't much to worry about unless the entire pack was brought to bear, and even then she placed her odds of success fairly high. "Lose the garlic. Silver works against wolves and vampires alike. Silver dust is smart. Inhaling it will do more damage. Mix it with a pepper smoke bomb. I could make some. Silver bolts with the crossbow. Crossbows are slow firing. A wolf will close the distance quick enough. You might only get one shot. Modern firearms might be more useful for a Human. Martial arts won't help much against a lycanthrope's raw strength. Rope isn't going to be of much use against a werewolf. Silver infused metal wire will work better. Lighter. Gives you more space. Light armor padding is a good start, but most werewolves will overpower it with ease, and most will rend it apart with claws. I suggest supplementing it with chainmail. Silver infused if possible. As for your dagger, I would suggest upgrading to a sword, and getting the necessary training to utilize one properly. It doesn't need to be a heavy sword. A saber, perhaps. Even with silver a werewolf's muscle mass may impede a killing blow."

We are going to need a lot of silver.

Edited by Chiyako

Vance began dressing right away first with his shirt then with his pants, leaving them on the ground. He was left with just his boxers on and that bulge in the center. "..." He felt a little awkward but lifted his arms in a T position, letting the rulers measure him. His attention kept on Alicia as she began educating the boy in werewolves and how to hunt them. Once she finished measuring him he began dressing back up again. "That is a few things to cut off, so in the end i'd have to rely on weapons instead of combat." He managed to get his pants back on. "I can't get my hands on firearms, but a sword is possible..Although, I wonder how who can I ask for lessons.." He stays shirtless scratching his chin. "So, we are going to work together on werewolf things I presume? Imagine, you can focus on your studies whilst I fight them if necessary." It sounded pretty good to him. "Thank you for your notes, I will implement the said adjustments." Vance picked up his hoodie putting it back over himself.

Of course Alicia did her best to remain professional while she made her measurements, but that didn't mean that she wouldn't take a peek either. For science, of course! How else was she going to sketch that aspect, or make judgements within her journal about the size? Thankfully her cheeks only grew a hint pink, and only for a moment. Focusing on the task at hand and educating the Human was enough to keep her mind settled elsewhere.

With the measurements complete and notes taken Alicia closed her journal, handing it back to one of the hands so that it might lock it back up. "I know some sword fighting, although I am a little rusty. You might be better off finding another. As for procuring the weapons, that too will need to be done with another. You will want a master smith, and while I do have some knowledge in the area I cannot call myself a master. The same goes for the chainmail. Try the village when you have time for it. As long as you keep your scent concealed you should be fine making the journey."

"..." He felt a little awkward for just being in boxers for a full on minute although he didn't catch Alicia taking note of his junk. She drops a hint about a village and that certainly gets him interested. "Ah, you've helped me enough, I feel like I would become an actual bother if I were to ask you to teach me about swords too.." He fixed his hoodie successfully with a satisfied smile to his face. "I think I'll come back to you about this matter when I have the things you suggest me to adjust. How does that sound? You need to go back to sleep anyway, correct?" Then the real question came in. Alicia helped him with so much right now, and he didn't even do any real assistance. He didn't want to feel useless, he wanted to be of use in the end of the day. So, he got an idea. "...Hey.." At first he says so hesitant. "You helped me, a lot. And I've been having really fun time with you. But you see, I havent even repayed once, so..How could I repay to you right now and here?" 

Alicia nodded. "That sounds acceptable." Not that she was going to sleep now. Getting to sleep was a chore once her mind started focusing on a task. It was better to simply stay awake and tire herself out again.

Or get someone else to help with that.

Repayment didn't sound bad. She had a few ideas, some of which might cause conflicts with another ancient vampire. But then she already had a full plate at the moment when it came to enemies. "Now? Nothing comes to mind. But perhaps later" she mentioned, turning to hop off her bed. Ghostly arms already stretched out to retrieve her clothes, including her outdoors attire. "Remember to enjoy yourself. Life for you is no longer short, but a boring one is not worth living."

"...A-Ah.." Vance's body was like the consistency of Jell-O. He felt turned down completely by Alicia. Even though he said now, she dismissed his returns for later. "A-Alright then..I'll be heading out. H-Have a great rest.." Vance turned around with a slippery noodles like feeling in his gut before reaching the chamber's doors. He still had some night time, which means he definitely doesn't have to go to Miana's chambers right away. "Live a fulfilling life huh..Alright then. I'll head out directly for that village location then." The hunter exits her room starting a new personal journey: to find the mentioned village.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up